Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cave of Revelation
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
I feel like its dragged out unnessesarlity
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
seems a little wordy for how urgent it was
Weirkat chapter 10 . 12/28/2005
Great story. I can't wait to read more.
dfcole chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
gizmama chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
I like this story. Please update soon!
Bellegeste chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
Hello, glad to have you back. Hope you're OK now.

What a weird feeling it must be for Snape to be told he is Harry's father, to have the visible proof suddenly there in his arms, and yet to have no actual recollection of the events that led up to this.

I'm intrigued - this revelation is often the pinnacle of Severitus fics, and yet it seems as though with this one you intend to take us a lot further. How is Severus going to reconcile himself to the truth?

This was a short chapter, but at least you are getting back into the swing of things.
Karen chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
Relax, take it easy, and take care of yourself first.

get well soon.
rosiegirl chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
Nice to see an update on this. Long time no see! Hope there will be more soon.
darkforces chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
Very good please continue
rosiegirl chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Had to find a chapter I hadn't reviewed on yet so I could pester you! Hope you have recovered from your accident and will hopefully be able to update soon! Hope you are well.
Susan Potter chapter 9 . 5/6/2005
I MUST HAVE MORE NOW!
Bellegeste chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
The device of using a dream sequence that the characters will then forget is intriguing me - because it puts the reader in a position of... I was going to say 'omniscience', but this may not be true, since there are no doubt things that you haven't told us yet... shall we say of power? We shall, for a short time, anyway, be better informed than either Harry or Snape, and so we shall be watching them with knowing grins on our faces.. Ha ha, we know something you don't !, and waiting to see how they discover the truth and how they react.

I think you've done this rather nicely - by removing the element of surprise about this particular revelation, you will focus our attention on the detail of 'how' and not 'what'.

Sorry it's taken me a while to review... Hope you're feeling better by now.
StrangersPearl chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
well, this was an intressting turning... I'm waiting for the next chapters...

I hope you are okay soon.
HecateDeMort chapter 9 . 4/8/2005