Reviews for A Simple Kiss
sheikazutaralover chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
LOVE IT SO MUCH THIS BRINGS BACK MY CHILDHOOD!
JP1124 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great start so far
Clarkieexsmiley chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Is this story going to be continued?!
Kansas chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
I know it's nearly 8 years later but I loved the story! If you see this, I'd love to hear the end ; ) I know Lars had something big planned for that jerk!
thatredhead-nicole chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Again another great story that was sadly not finished:( I wish you could update.
reppad98 chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!

This is such a great story please update, I really want to read more... so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

Ahum... and thank you very much for writing this, I really love it 3
Phoenix07 chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
love the story please continue what to find out whats Lars plan is I'm kinda liking the guy more and more to bad he doesn't have a love intrest yet then we would probably see a whole different side of him love the story can't wait for more so please update it please please
Misty chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
So I was bored one day and going through Rocket Power fanfiction when I happened upon this story. I would just like to say that you are a fantastic writer. You managed to keep the characters so perfectly in character, and that's not always an easy task to do. I can actually hear them saying the dialogue you've written for them. I also love how the plot continues to develop. I can't even begin to put into words how amazing I think this story is.

This is possibly the best Reggie/Twister story I've ever read, and I know it's a long shot since it's been years since your last update, but if some miraculous burst of inspiration were to strike you and you decided to continue this story, I would just like you to know that I would still read it, and I'm sure many others would as well. I would love to see how it all turns out.

Again, I would like to say how truly great this story is. I'm so glad that I found it on here. You are a very talented writer.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
*raises eyebrow* Short chapter? Are you serious? I think this may be your longest chapter yet. And where the HELL are did Nicky go? You'd figure she'd take this chance to go try and snatch Twist while he's angry, right? In a sort of, "They may have been voted cutest, but we'd be much cuter than them!" kind of way.
daisy617 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Okay, seriously, this is like exactly how a romance episode between twister and reggie would feel. Like I can literally picture this being on the show, that's how in-character it was. In fact, I'm seriously befuddled right now and going through a list of episodes trying to find this as one because it just FITS. GOSH. I can't explain it. I must have just like read this before or something. I don't know. It just feels so real. I'm seriously having a mental breakdown right now, so I think you can take that as a good thing as long as this isn't a real episode, which I doubt it is, because like why would you write out an episode, right? And more importantly why would I not have realized that Rocket Power basically had Reggie/Twister as canon. BUT GOSH I DONT KNOW IT WAS JUST SO REAL. UGH. Okay, I'm gonna go calm down now (and probably read through a list of episodes because I'm mentally unstable) but you should know that your story was super amazing...oh I just realized this wasnt a one-shot. Hmm, I may have to read the rest.
bubbles chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
this story is so awsome!

i am a new reader and it breaks my heart that u didnt update this for FOUR YEARS already!

i hope u pick up on this though there are so many cliffhangers and i need closeure(sp?)

PLEASE FINISH IT PLEASE!
TangibleChaos chapter 14 . 11/20/2008
Oh my goodness, I love this story... New Reader. I can't believe it hasn't been updated in the last three years... Which probably means it won't... That saddens me. Anywho, PLEASE finish this...
TaiPanda111 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aw! adorable
darla ladylondon chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I've read all the chapters, and it is absolutely terrible you decided to discontinue. You had so many great ideas, roll on the floor laughing moments, drama, mystery, and romance. It was terrificly wonderful. You totally rocked the Rocket Power section! I love this story
iloveyoutothebones chapter 14 . 5/4/2008
my gosh, another one of your stories that i'm completely, and overly in love with.

i know it hasn't been updated in a few years, but i would love to see where this goes, and keep up the great work. :)