Reviews for Puncture
good story.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
LOL
Neko Kate-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
"It's not sore! I just don't like it when you poke it!"

"I'll poke you..."

"That's disgusting, Yuki."

Well put
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Genius. XP You kept them both very IC, and that is really hard to do with a fic in this format. *loves* Great work. Please write more soon!

firedraygon97
Lady Papillon Rose chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
That's bloody hillarious. That's all I have to say because I'm laughing too hard to think of anything else.
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Very cute! Dialogue fics can be difficult to pull off, but you do it magnificently. This made for a very entertaining little read, easily more appealing than MY studies as well. Phffsh, who needs Faulkner when you can read a playful argument from the bed of Yuki and Shu-chan? ;)
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I liked it, just the thought of Shuichi with a belly piercing and Yuki not noticing it's amusong itself.

I've realized that I like your dialogues fics better. But I like verithing you write so I'm not sure what that means.

Anyway, keep on writing!

Ja ne!
Chakura chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
OMG that was just too cute especiall the part wehn Yuki was like di you just kick my face aw i could see it happening too
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
HawkClowd, I utterly ADORE your writing! You tap into the little slices of life of our fave Gravi boys so well!

This dialogue piece is perfectly done, not too long, not too short.

You let our imaginations run wild about what E is doing to S's body while they are talking - so taunting and sexy!

Another great piece to add to the collection!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Alana: Hhaahhah that's cute and funny _

Leo: XD
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
lol this was pretty funny, good job.
zafiro A carrillo chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
itn was good i lovet it well ihave to go bay bay
roxxor my soxxors chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
hehe...

well as usual a good story :) funnie :D

your one-shots are the best! although another chapter of playing house would be nice...
clueless97 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
ah! that was rather cute and funny! hehe!