Reviews for The Dark Before The Dawn
Niani chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Aw, poor Skinner. I do so love when he gets framed though, it seems to happen in quite a few fics. Then again, I love anything to do with Skinner. Great chapter, or should I say fic? Is this going to have multiple chapters?
liberator of captured angels chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
poor skinner gets blamed for everything *sniff*

Odd, kind of coinfusing story, but very good as usual...
SiddyQ chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
WHAT! you are just going to END it there! Thozy! You can't do that to us! It's too good! You need to keep goin with this idea! Ok I'll stop yelling at you now lol

SiddyQ
Ten Mara chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Poor Skinner - nice twist that his heroics got him framed (instead of flamed) at this point. Dorian's motivation worked well and I love reading about the father/son bond between Allan and Tom, so that was great to see. Would have loved to read Quatermain's reaction when he found out about the attack, but am happy with what we got. Thank you!
Clez chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
As I've already told you... wow, love it.

I mean, how could I NOT? XD

Clez
Anon chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
HAPPINESS! I love, LOVE the relationship between Allan and Tom, the whole father son protective thing is the best part! :-D

I just wish I got to see how Allan reacted when he found out.

:-D Excellent excellent I loved it!
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I for one love this story! Beautifully written as always...full of Tom...great suspense...heroes and villian...and the best part...some father/son bonding!

Yipe!
Angharad chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I Really liked this fic

I thought Dorian's motivations to attack Tom were very much in character and as ever I like Skinner comeing to Tom's rescue.