Reviews for Look Father
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
It didnt make me cry but it did give this strange fuzzy feeling. Good job. I was just slightly weirded out when she started singing bc I imagine that would look weird but I liked it anyways.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Why did she just break out into a song?
sincerelyours96 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
update i love it update please
KrRcksMySx chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
That was very good. I realy liked it. Keep it up.
djgirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
*snifs* i cried so much i cant stop and i NEVER cry that was the best thing i ever read it was GRATE! I LOVED IT!
Teneche Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
wow that made me cry... At first I thought it was going to be stupid but now I LUV IT!
The Last chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love this one-shot! The lyrics are beautiful, the characters stay in character, and the writing style is great! Good job!
Gubba-Gubba chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
i cried too!

*sniffles*

i love that song, did you write it. oh and you forgot a disclaimer.
Ishgone chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Aww... That was so cute. -tear- Great job! (:
0123456789012345 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Amazing. Simply amazing. A pure and simple essense at how you ended it. I can understand how you had to stop a few times. Truthfully, it would make me cry (my mom's in the room know though...). Well, I have issues with my father...but that's another story... It was really beatiful. (I'd save it to my favorites but apparently I've reached my limits with 100 stories). Simply amazing.
RaeBBfolife chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
AWW! that made me cry it was so sweet! this has definitely been the best one-shot i have ever read. aww! the only thing even a little out of charecter is Raven singing, but whatever. IT WAS SO SWEET! i loved it. you definitely have a talent.
Black Raven chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Its wonderful!1

Hi, I am from Austria (Europe) and I LOVE your story!1
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
OMGOSH! I LOVED IT! GREAT WORK! KEEP IT UP_~
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
*Cries* So sweet! *Sniffs* I like it lots!
BeAsTbOy-101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
OMG! ur story is so cute. U should make a sequel cuz ill just die if u dont. ill b waiting!