Reviews for C Minor Specialty
Sunset Nightfall chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Honestly, I kinda like this. No. I found myself liking this. It seems the both of them are still bound by their pasts. In the way I see it, I think Integra's still finding her way through her position as Hellsing's director and she doesn't know as much like her Father that's why she's reminiscing in the story. Alucard, on the other hand... I don't know... I don't get his part much. The way I see it is that he's upset because the Hellsings have kept him from his freedom far too long already and he wants something new if not his freedom. It's also kinda weird because I see they're playing their games. The games where he'll always try to tease and make Integra falter before him. Of course, he can't kill her because he's still her loyal servant (always). So in my opinion, he just wants to play. And seeing his Master doing something else, he decided to play it rough with her for a change. And in the end, he just won. I really find it interesting. And most of all, I want Integra playing the piano. Yes. It's perfect: Her and a Grand piano to compliment her virtuosity.
VladLover chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Emm I like it, Kinda.. But im not sure what will happened With him, he will kill her? does she want it? his fury is blood or sexual type fury ?
The Artema chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
My oh my, this was wonderfully horrific and a treat to read. :3
Alucard's Bane chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THIS IS A ONE SHOT!
Nina Davis chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Hey. Your story is pretty cool! I wish more chapters please!
tourvellady chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
You should continue, no doubt about it.

Also you'll get more reviews begging you to continue if you allow annonymous reviews. :)
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
As for grammar I could comment being that I'm a moron when it comes to proper spelling and grammar. Story wise this was amazing. As a musician I really liked the musical aspect of this piece. The characters a very woderfully portrayed as well; something very rare in the Hellsing section of late. Overall I just loved it, all of it! I liked the eye for an eye thing at the end too. Well if you continue its your decision, but I hope you write more Hellsing fics soon.
Miru-muru chapter 1 . 11/23/2004