Reviews for Army of No Lives
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
sequel please!
He will knock four times chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
YAY! squue! i should have waited one more chapter before adding that last review. nice fic.
He will knock four times chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
cmon! when does seras and alucard get together? i really like this fic and im a serasXalucard nut.
alliciaB24 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
this is the awsomnsesish story like my fith time reading it i just love this story to peices *shows u a peice of the story on a fork* umm yummy storie *grins* lol _( )

(_OO_)

(_)\()

/ flower

POwer RUlz
Luna of the Black Moon chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Nice Nice!
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 22 . 12/18/2005
like i said last time...i don't like Integral but good for her! and it was very good for ur first fic though im sure its no longer ur first anymore...:P oh well! I love the plot, Hellsing and the whole enchalada!( p.s- i have no clue what 'enchalada' means so dont ask but i know for certain that it means something good!) im gonna read the sequal now!
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 20 . 12/18/2005
Bud..u got that effect goin on me i can tell u that...cool...i awas shocked when i read the rest of the last chapter before this one...why the hell did u make him do that? Meh...i wont say ill livecuz i wont but...i was litterly screaming :" IT'S THE APOCOLIPSE! RUN! IT'S DOM'S DAY!" but then i stopped..i like this chap more and overall for this fic...PRETTY DAMN AWESOME!
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 19 . 12/18/2005
Oh! ALUCARD has to fight him! ...ok..im gonna go back to reading so yeah... i know this will be another cool chap so need saying it again!
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
Wait...let me get this straight...to clear some things up i get the AxS part :D but...yeah..back to the point...Sieghardt has to fight Anderson...for what? And why?...and since when does Integra have a sword?...personally i think she shud be sperated from Alucard...she's starting to at like him! :P :D...-' sorry.. Great chap!
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 15 . 12/16/2005
Cool!
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 13 . 12/16/2005
Usually id say this for ONLY AxS pairings cuz i don't like integra but for some unknown reason im gonna say it...YAY!..HE KISSED HER!...there i said it...
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 10 . 12/16/2005
You show 'im who's boss Seras!oh god...he will never learn will he?...but its no fair! i was gonna put that in my fic! i love it when she does something like that...i can imagine exactly what happened in that room...very vividly and honestly...i fell of my chair...laughing...
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
I wudnt have this chap any other way! Im like: YAYY! A: he's shirtless, B)Sieghardt is shirtless and C) I LOVE, WORSHIP AND ADORE 1) Alucard...dont ask and 2) AXS PAIRINGS! thus loving every word of ur fic...and im possibly hyper from imagining them shirtless...
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
Nah, of course its ur best chap! i love the story! it has a very original plot to it that makes it interesting! but one possibly stupid question...why won't they tell Seras that she's the mother? I'd love to imagine the look on her face!
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
i...cant...stop...laughing!...omg! The Almighty Alucard...cowering in front of Seras! Oh! Even though they dont exsist, that wud be the day!That wud be one HELL of a sight to see! I like it so far and i like Sieghardt too.