Reviews for What Jedi Masters Do In Their Free Time
JJ chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Off the chain creative writing, great baking insigh! 4/5
Circuit-Elf chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
:D This is HILARIOUS! You should do a sequel about Yoda's knitting adventures...
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Hahaha! Go Yoda!
GryphonSentinal chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
Oh. My. Goodnessgraciousme. That was so funny! I love it!
ChuChu101 chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
(yoda voice) Not as funny as the first, I think. But funny, it was! LMFAO!
hola seniorita chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
BWA HA HA HA HA!

so...funny!

poor wittle Yoda...

hee hee!

luv this chapter (or whatever u choose 2 call it)
ChuChu101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I can't BELIEVE I haven't read this before! HILARIOUS! LMFAO!
Mister Frodo chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
Really, really funny...I really like the "Miss Happy Happy" chapter and the "Flower" chapter...but the pet store one is good too. Oh, and I'm currently working on a sequel for Jedi Nites, which should come out either this year or 2010...whichever comes first.
Bitten by a cow chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
Wow. That was...amazing. I loved it. It was so...random! I love randomness! This is GREAT! Wow. I don't usually read Star Wars fanfics, but this...I suppose it's not a fanfic, but...I LOVE IT! Smile! :) God loves you!
Fili chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Ha! I could see that. Really. I could see... oh, I forget his name, the guy who played Anakin...Oh! Hayden! with his hair spiked and shaved and dyed. I love Obi-Wan's reaction to the braid being gone ( HE CAN'T DO THAT!) *rolls on the floor laughing*
Fili chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Yes, it made me laugh. Smacking into mirrors... going crazy... not a Dwarf... I cracked up! (uhh, poor word choice there)
Fili chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
Oh, it's a good thing I finished my apple! Funny-funny-funny!
Fili chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Uhh, not quite sure what to say. I never really thought about what Mace Windu's hobbies were, but Flower-Arranging? Crying over a broken flower? He needs counseling.
Fili chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Well, that was wierd. Too bad Yoda didn't throw Miss Happy-Happy. She needed it.

I could just see Yoda walking through Wal-Mart using the Force to pull a cart after him. :)
Fili chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
I set my apple to the side to read this chapter.

Oh, Yoda. Duck-Tape? You should have looked into the future and seen that that wasn't a good idea.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »