Reviews for Man and Machine
Miaega chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wahaha...Good work!I'm a big fan of your writing, and this fic certainly held no disappointments. You captured Ziggy's character quite well, and I hope that other people think so too.*gives everyone in the vicinity a shifty look* _

Ahem.

When Ziggy died it was...kinda surprising, actually. I guess that's what you get when you read to much of the:"MAIN CHARACTERS WILL NEVER DIE!11oneone"type stories. But still, it was quite beautiful(and sad).T_T In some ways, I don't think it would do the story justice to write a sequel, unless it was about MOMO thinking over Ziggy's death. You'd probably rock at writing that._

Now we've just gotta pray that the rabid Ziggy fans don't kill you.

*sits down beside Solain Rhyo and waits patiently*_

~Miaega

(is way too lazy to make her own account)

(is also not a Ziggy fan, but still thinks he's a great character)

P.S.-If there are odd spelling mistakes, or grammical errors, it is most likely because of several incidents concerning the newest Harry Potter book, MSN, a extremly far-fetched but nonetheless realistic dream, and buffits(no, "buffits" is not a spelling error);so please don't kill me.
TheShoelessOne chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
As all of my loyal fans know, I am the biggest, most rabid Ziggy fangirl on this site, and even I am not going to chase you with fire and pitchforks. This is a really great insight, not only into Ziggy's mindset, but also into his heart. Almost all of my Xeno fics deal with the relationship that Ziggy and MOMO share (completely father/daughter platonic, sickos) and this short (too short!) story captured it wonderfully. Kudos! Please write more, you're welcome here any time!
Amanda Swiftgold chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Hehe, no mob here - I think this is very good. (In fact, knowing how RPGs tend to work, I have a feeling something quite like this will kill off Ziggy in the third episode, sigh.) Very nice drama and in-character and all. *grin*
Lady Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I am one of the many rabid Ziggy fans and I have to say, I like this. _ In the end when Ziggy looks over to where MOMO was is so sweet before he took his life to save her. I'm not sure if other rabid fans would agree though. :)
Strawberry's soul chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
ZIGY NO!

hahaha, just kiddin', I'm not a Ziggy fangirl! Oh YoU GoOd at fighting scenes! LOL i liked it, seriously, you should continue, i mean, so we see how MOMO escapes and stuff! Aw that was all sad... anywayz, .
organized disorder chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Good stuff...though methinks the rabid Ziggy fangirls are going to scream: "You killed Ziggy!" and come after you in a mob... XD

I dunno if I'll post my challenge fic...that bugger needs serious re-writing.