Reviews for To reunite in Zanarkand
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Y'know this story had potential. It just seems to be leaning toward a Tidus and Rikku fic and I dont like those.
ruler chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
guy you and your story rocks.
BlondThiefBlondHero4eva chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Yeah,Yeah, me is a Tikku(TidusxRikku) supporter. N E way of course i think this shuld be a Tikku fanfic but not my suggestion:I think that when Rikku is there 4 a while Tidus shuld looze a little bit a of interst in Yuna, then i think that Travis shuld have a tiny crush on Rikku. (i have a very very VERY big imagination.)
Cupcake Logic chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
oh thats sad...you have to continue the sequels cause i need to know what wil happen next!
habbo chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
If you are writing for reviews then you should write the most popular pairings for a start.

For example rxt is not a popular idea and most people don't like it. They would rather Yxt and rxg

Another reason why you haven't got any reviews is because of you're sad ending, ppl were expecting an reunion, and you seem with your sequels not to be heading that way, so ppl are giving up.

There might be some people still reading but it's not a popular idea with ppl hence, why you have lack of reviews.

You shouldn't really be writing for reviews, but for the enjoyment of writing, I wish you all the best with your future works.
LordHatredX chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
great story but u left to many openings lol i really dont get how one min they fixing machine next they crying over them never coming back lol i mean if they fix machine then they be back lol but any ways was good story just to sad lol
tich tash chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
awsome story u said somthin bout a sequalif u hav made 1 where hav u posteed it cos ive looked everywhere 4 it lol k hope to find ur sequal bi
Nikki of Spira chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
I think so much more could have been done with this at a novel length. Your main area you should focus on is character development and adding more emotion with your writing style, making your chapters and stories longer, and not rush the plot. However...to help promote you and being that this is original..never read anything about them going back in time before..I'll put it in my archive...but I don't know when I'll have the time to read the rest of your stuff...I'll try my life is quite busy.
Nikki of Spira chapter 8 . 1/12/2006
Again...I feel this was rushed...but...I really hate the idea of Tidus and Rikku pairing..but..it's your story.
Nikki of Spira chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
Hope they find those spheres! You should add some emotion after the diolouge it's adds to character development...like. "No." She said sadly. Something like that.
Nikki of Spira chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Some humor in that chapter...but I think you need to build a bit on character development...meaning...more indepth diolgoue between characters and action...just to spend more time on that stuff...the concept for this story is good...but...you rushed it way too much..so far...I mean I do novel length stories..and I think they are more indepth..but for a short story its pretty good.
Nikki of Spira chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Don't do script format like you did above in the beginning of the chapter...it's not really acceptable in stories...only in scripts for plays. Anyway...hope Yuna and Tidus reunite..and Rikku makes it back!
Nikki of Spira chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
OMG! Do not put Rikku with Tidus..it's just plain wrong..they got like a strange brother sister thing going...uh...this has already been written..so...I'm gonna find out.
Nikki of Spira chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
uh oh...I smell trouble. And some of those pairings are a no-no! Tidus and Yuna should be together...and what's with Rikku and Brother? OMG that's sick...lol!
Nikki of Spira chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Progressing nicely...but like I said chapter need to be longer, but other than that...it's pretty good so far.