Reviews for Picture A Pirate
Kain129 chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
likin the storie shame it had to end but oh well

Kain
Fayneir chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
yegandar, sounds like a place in Norse mythology.
Koigokoro-Love chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
I liked this a lot. Crossovers are hard to write, and I will admit there were many times in this that I found myself doubting this one's credibility, but I did like it in the end. You took on a challenge and you came out unscathed. Keep up the good work.

Just a tip; don't use fan abbreviations or author notes in the middle of your chapters. Things like DADA and CoMC, although saving you from writing out a long title a few times are really not professional and take away from the whole fic.

ps, did you get your pirate accent from an internet accent generator, or did you write it on your own?
Shadewolf7 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Original, well thought out, and kinda cute. I'm impressed!
Xxwolfy-chanxX chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
awesome story the best POTC and HP CO I have evre read good job loved it!
Animegrl421 chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Great story! I love the ending, very nice! The only problem with the story is that it should have been longer and maybe a few details added in as well, it feels like something was missing in the middle of the story. Other than that, it was brilliant!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
OMGSH! I was totally in love with this story the whole way through~~ :D I LOVED the dueling in chapter 7 when Harry duels Snape! LOL! "Pirate," that was hilarious! I'm still giggling.

I tried to resist the fan-girl squeal mode... but alas... I failed. *squee!* :D
Rhysel Ash chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Good story. Do you have any plans for a sequel?
CymruAlteran chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Nice story

it was good to read and im going to add it to my favs

CymruAlteran
Cathycalamitous chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
i loved this! i guess you kinda ignored PotC 2 and 3. nice :D
Cathycalamitous chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i love it already! i think you did a wonderful job with jack's accent. where is the timeline with this? ill probably figure it out before you answer or w/e... :D
Basill chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Wow, that was really good.
Drifter950 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
All tho I only found your story today, I am glad you finished it. I think it was well worth the time I used to read it.

With your hints of ships coming to the future, I did wonder that you did not subscribe to the sailors legend of "a girl in every port" (or time).

I also wondered if there would be someone who wanted to return with Harry to the earlier time, whether to ship with him, or just to go.

I thought Jack would of paid the Goblins update his weapons wall. A sneaky thought also ran through my mind that Jack and Harry could have had cannon made in modern time that would be lighter and stronger. Then add magic to control the recoil and that they would be always loaded.

GRIN, magic and modern, Oh the possibilities!

OO. Hm, with portkeys they could send all that loot on the island to a vault at Gringotts. Goblins are perfect receivers. And with everything converted to gold, think of the investments and companies that could let all the crews go legit when they want to retire and/or support families. The Sparrow family could rank up there with the Potters, Black, (yuck) Malfoy, and the Rowlings. Oh yeah.

Again, thanks for the fun read. I am going to check your profile for more of your posts and favorites.

May the MUSE always be with you!

~!
Neumzie chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
how come no on erecognizes harry? even if his hair is longer, has no glasses, and has a tan, he should still look pretty similar to james. i admit, they probably wouldnt be saying he was a carbon copy anymore, but his face still loks like him. and the eyes!
alfalfaba chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I really like the ending. Harry makes a good pirate.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »