Reviews for Picture A Pirate
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
This, was amazing. I usually don't review stuff but I wanted to let you know that I'm pretty sure you just got me hooked on PotC HP crossovers... It was very good, I liked the ending, LOVE YOU FOR FINISHING!

Much love and thanks

~Kitz
SemperSomnium chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
Wonderful story; I adored it. :)
BRM chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
~squeal!~ i loved it! ~tackle hugs!~
Aquanova chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
A pleasant story. Not brilliant or perfect but still good. The main reasons for that would probably be the lack of plot, but besides that, in terms of character portrayal, writing style and all that, good.

I agree that Jack could have been a bit more eccentric. ;)

Harry's accent could be a headache to read at times, but that can't really be helped. :P
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
awesome story please upate as soon as you can please i cant wait to see what happens next
Kain129 chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
likin the storie shame it had to end but oh well

Kain
Fayneir chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
yegandar, sounds like a place in Norse mythology.
Koigokoro-Love chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
I liked this a lot. Crossovers are hard to write, and I will admit there were many times in this that I found myself doubting this one's credibility, but I did like it in the end. You took on a challenge and you came out unscathed. Keep up the good work.

Just a tip; don't use fan abbreviations or author notes in the middle of your chapters. Things like DADA and CoMC, although saving you from writing out a long title a few times are really not professional and take away from the whole fic.

ps, did you get your pirate accent from an internet accent generator, or did you write it on your own?
Shadewolf7 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Original, well thought out, and kinda cute. I'm impressed!
Xxwolfy-chanxX chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
awesome story the best POTC and HP CO I have evre read good job loved it!
Animegrl421 chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Great story! I love the ending, very nice! The only problem with the story is that it should have been longer and maybe a few details added in as well, it feels like something was missing in the middle of the story. Other than that, it was brilliant!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
OMGSH! I was totally in love with this story the whole way through~~ :D I LOVED the dueling in chapter 7 when Harry duels Snape! LOL! "Pirate," that was hilarious! I'm still giggling.

I tried to resist the fan-girl squeal mode... but alas... I failed. *squee!* :D
Rhysel Ash chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Good story. Do you have any plans for a sequel?
CymruAlteran chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Nice story

it was good to read and im going to add it to my favs

CymruAlteran