Reviews for Picture A Pirate
AliceToy2 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
ok ending
T chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I really enjoyed this! A sequel would be great with what happened with Harry and Jack. It would be cool to see Will and Elizabeth in it as well!
Global Conquest-er chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Wow; although I havent been hanging around this story long enough, it certainly is a good one. Really, I've loved reading it.

I dont think, as well, that the ending that you would have chosen to write earlier would have been much better than this one is. I love how dramatic (and yet not) his ending was - he gives a little speach that makes everybody interested, then all of that sort of stuff, and then just leaves, leaving everyone behind confused and shocked. It was great. I also love how you're not trying to make his life join that of his old world and instead give him happiness with his REAL family on the sea. Also, I think that the mysterious figure who tries and make all those lives happy is some wierd yet AWESOME idea. That, I think, was my favorite part about this ending - his sitting over his crystal ball, us finding out that it's been Akane all along, and then him going off to find someone else to give a happier life to. That's just great.

Really? This fic was one of my favorites to read. Thanks.
Lady Starlight2 chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
Aw, it's over? It seems rather sudden, but a good ending, I'm glad to finally find out who that mysterious man was. Good job!
flower123 chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
wow i was so surprised to find the chapter alert in my inbox,but i'm happy you wrote a chapter even though its the goodbye was good
Faith StClaire chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
dude this is like the most totally awesome idea for a story ever
Cubdom chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I agree the chapter was a little rushed and confusing in points. I didn't understand how Harry could see Norrington's boat an hour and a half before it came into firing range...

Anyhow, I'm interested to see Pirate!Harry at Hogwarts.

Thanks also for the two fic recommendations. I might just go read those at some point.
Cubdom chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I'm intrigued. It's a good start and I've never read a HP/PotC xOver... so we'll see.

I can't give any feedback on Jack's speech, but I thought the poking of the baby with Jack's toe was an excellent piece of characterization.
Global Conquest-er chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
I cant BELIEVE that you stopped writing this fic in '05! It's just too good! I think I'm depressed now.

However, just in case you continue this ... in a VERY long time, seeing as if you screw something up you should do it all the way - my favorite thing to say/do - which I am kindof doubting from you . . . you seem like the sort of person who has skills but then ditches them for a while until you can come back without fear of continued disgust for your own fic, which I can understand, seeing as I do that as well, . . .

I realized just now that you probably think this is a flame or something. Unfortunatley, that was me rambling on about how I screw stuff up all the time but it not coming out right. Sorry. I really meant this to be a "YOUR FIC ROCKS" review, because it DOES but then I noticed the date of your last update and suddenly felt incredibly . . . well, it felt like I was missing something and knocked all of the balance I've got in my mind off of its feet. If that makes ANY sense - I realize that I am rambling again.

Let's start this over again, shall we?

Hello. I found your fic on a "favorite"s page and totally understand why it was up there. Will you be updating?

PLEASE do so, and even if you dont seem to think that you will, PLEASE just think about it! THIS FIC IS AMAZING!

Thanks, at least, for the first awesome seven chapters - after all, something is better than nothing.
CrayonsPink chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
This is a wonderful story! I LOVE it! I can't wait for more!
Dark Reborn chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Ooh! I think Jack was drinking everyone under the table, and then was so drunk that he started belting out pirate ballads and waving his sword around, but then slipped on some run on the floor. He fell down, but immediately got up and started acting out past fights. (or something of the sort) _ I hope that helped! _
skabs chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
i would think that lily would be more up in arms about her child being back... but i do like the relationship you've got going with jack and harry. harry seems to act like he was raised by a pirate crew, or at least jacks pirate crew... so good job! keep it up!
MittknightDr chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Oh come on!

You have to update!
blueyblonde chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
i love it
theNewDesire chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
This is an excelent fic and I liked how acurately you did the though... What happened to Hagrid? I don't remember seeing him. If I'm mistaken, then sorry. On the note of what happened in the Great Hall with Jack, the image I get is something about Jack threatening everyone to give him the rum, or else... then getting stupid drunk and talking about his relationship with Will and Elizabeth. Also, for our laughs, he lets a student see his pistol and they accidentaly shoot it at McGonagall. The bullet is reflected, though, because she's wearing an iron corset. XD If the idea's too outlandish, just ignore it... but try to update soon, whatever idea you use.
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »