Reviews for Picture A Pirate
Basill chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Wow, that was really good.
Drifter950 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
All tho I only found your story today, I am glad you finished it. I think it was well worth the time I used to read it.

With your hints of ships coming to the future, I did wonder that you did not subscribe to the sailors legend of "a girl in every port" (or time).

I also wondered if there would be someone who wanted to return with Harry to the earlier time, whether to ship with him, or just to go.

I thought Jack would of paid the Goblins update his weapons wall. A sneaky thought also ran through my mind that Jack and Harry could have had cannon made in modern time that would be lighter and stronger. Then add magic to control the recoil and that they would be always loaded.

GRIN, magic and modern, Oh the possibilities!

OO. Hm, with portkeys they could send all that loot on the island to a vault at Gringotts. Goblins are perfect receivers. And with everything converted to gold, think of the investments and companies that could let all the crews go legit when they want to retire and/or support families. The Sparrow family could rank up there with the Potters, Black, (yuck) Malfoy, and the Rowlings. Oh yeah.

Again, thanks for the fun read. I am going to check your profile for more of your posts and favorites.

May the MUSE always be with you!

~!
Neumzie chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
how come no on erecognizes harry? even if his hair is longer, has no glasses, and has a tan, he should still look pretty similar to james. i admit, they probably wouldnt be saying he was a carbon copy anymore, but his face still loks like him. and the eyes!
alfalfaba chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I really like the ending. Harry makes a good pirate.
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Really good and nice story. :)
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
"I may be a pirate, bu’ I’m no’ one t’ try an’ steal a family when I’ve got mah own."

Best line in the story. Great job with the accents, but the old man with blue eyes makes me think of Dumbledore. Perhaps changing the eye-color could avoid confusion? Gray eyes would have the same mysterious effect without the mix-up. Also, if you get a chance to revise this in the future, keep an eye out for redundancies. Saying "there" twice in a sentence is probably unnecessary, and I noticed several other instances where the sentences could be trimmed down and cleaned up a bit for a crisp read.

Overall, decent job; I really enjoyed the story. Congratulations on finishing it!
RagingCacti chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
EXCELLENT! I love the ending, this is a great idea, and a great story. Thank you for this reat contribution to the fanfic universe.
en extase chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I stopped reading when I realized that Lily - supported by canon to have been a capable witch - does nothing to prevent Harry from being kidnapped.

Christ.
Unsigned chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Solon was the name of an Athenian leader.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Oh good god this is great! Now I want to watch the PotC movies! Really liked what you did with this.

BlackRose
ChocoholicWriter chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Very enjoyable
Dea7hly Jes7er chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
This story gave me quite the laugh and I'm glad I read it great job definitely a fave story
May Eve chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
Fantastic! Well written with a wonderfully satisfying ending. Well done!
fooosel chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Such an awesome story!

Bravo :)
erik chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
A very interesting crossover, well done.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »