Reviews for Picture A Pirate
crazyladybazel chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
MoonElf chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
please make a sequel!
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Well... Ok. :) Haha, not the ending I was expecting, I suppose. But a good one none the less. :D I truly enjoyed this story and hope that you continue to write.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Just out of curiosity, why doesn't Harry call Jack dad, or some form thereupon? It seems to me, that if I was livin' with, and had been raised by someone from such an early age, I would be lookin' at them as a parent, and be callin' them such too.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
It's awesomeee!
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
nice fic
ChiChiChico chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
um, so i thought it a bit strange when you said that Harry only went to about Jack's thigh when he was nine years old, so i looked up the average height for a healthy boy of nine years and that ended up being around 49 inches, or 4 feet 1 inch, which would be much higher on an adult male body than you might think. i would think that he would probably take up two thirds of Jack's height, so probably around his chest of upper stomach area. Just thought you might like to know. BTW i love this story and the plot. it is very original. ;D
leylinjan chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
this was the first time I say your "END" statement and for a few incredibly long mili-seconds I was utterly devastated - your story is great!
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Loved it. Thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfiction. :)
ValkyrieEverdeen chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
This is a great story and I love reading it . But one thing, James potter's patronus is a stag like Harry's was in the original series.
Crais117 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
bravo
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
well thank you for finishing even if it was hard for you.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
this is really good please keep up the great work
Emmaline341 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I just want to say that I liked your story very much!
Atlas Gryffis chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
This was nice. Really nice.
438 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »