Reviews for Picture A Pirate
Rabbit887 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
That was a very good crossover. I enjoyed every word of it:)
whitebuffalowmn chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
very good story!
elyssa.yazid chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
thanks
Reithandina chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
I didn't really get this story. It all seemed pointless.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Obviously he can't stay hidden because every writer who makes fanfiction with harry hidden has to make it so it's revealed somehow, I mean it was a good story and then was ruined by making it the same as the others. I mean come on can't people think of something a little bit different it's so annoying.
Badass Nightcore chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Nice job.
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
cool
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
I call bullsh*t. A pirate just went to the distant future, but is resigned to sit in school instead of discovering the new world he finds himself in, all because a letter told him to? Like an obedient child?...
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
I really like how you did harry and jack's accent. Very thick, I could hear it as I read
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Wanna see a real pirate movie go watch Master and Commander a VERY well detailed film that makes POTC look like a fantasy hack n slash fest or one giant video game rather then a movie.

Master and Commander also has Pippin from Lord Of The Rings actor playing a good role also. :)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
This was an odd story :-) but not bad. I like the idea of Harry Sparrow, it could be taken far :-)

Good job! And thank you for sharing :-D
madmanmark666 chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Fantastic story well done
Apollo Jones chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
That was beatuful, everything about it was amazing. The fact that it didn't have a lot of conflict just completed the entire story. Simple, yet inspiring. There are not enough words in my head right now to properly describe this story, but I am so happy that you finished this. Thank you so much for pushing through til the end.
469 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »