Reviews for Picture A Pirate
Nice job.
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
cool
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
I call bullsh*t. A pirate just went to the distant future, but is resigned to sit in school instead of discovering the new world he finds himself in, all because a letter told him to? Like an obedient child?...
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
I really like how you did harry and jack's accent. Very thick, I could hear it as I read
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Wanna see a real pirate movie go watch Master and Commander a VERY well detailed film that makes POTC look like a fantasy hack n slash fest or one giant video game rather then a movie.

Master and Commander also has Pippin from Lord Of The Rings actor playing a good role also. :)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
This was an odd story :-) but not bad. I like the idea of Harry Sparrow, it could be taken far :-)

Good job! And thank you for sharing :-D
madmanmark666 chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Fantastic story well done
Apollo Jones chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
That was beatuful, everything about it was amazing. The fact that it didn't have a lot of conflict just completed the entire story. Simple, yet inspiring. There are not enough words in my head right now to properly describe this story, but I am so happy that you finished this. Thank you so much for pushing through til the end.
Jess chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
This is AMAZING! I love it! You are such an amazing writer and i hopebi had those abilities that you do... To of my favourite series in one, excellen packet. What else san girl ask for. All I want to say is: thank you. ️ This is really good fic and i hoped there would be ore like this: good plot and good writing. And harry and Jack Sparlw is life. Oh, I'm sorry. Harry and captain Jack Sparrow. And I love the end. Just like I wanted it to bee. Two Sparrows sailing at the unknown seas laughing, together.
gunghoun chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
I had to give up reading this story in this chapter because of one simple flaw that was just so very jarring: during dialog paragraphs, a person other than the one speaking is described as acting. It doesn't sound like much, but it's done wrong over and over and over again.

"Harry speaks," Ron acts.
"Draco responds," Hermione smiles.
"Neville interrupts," Dumbledore eye-twinkles.

And it's not just once. It's one of the basic rules of writing, and it's broken so frequently that it seems like it must have been intentionally done wrong.

The premise is interesting enough, but the story wasn't strong enough for me to sell me on continuing despite the technical flaws.
Anju Makaa chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
This was really good. I loved the story line that you came up with.
Hammer n' Nail chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
I loved this.
Hyper Melody chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
i like.
Monki-Neko chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Nice. Will this be the first in a series with other fandoms?
463 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »