Reviews for Picture A Pirate
Frost in Flanders Field chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Very, very good!

Will Jack stay at Hogwarts? because it's a lot funnier with him around!

And Harry arguing with McGonagall... I choked with mirth, attracting some strange glances...
Timra chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
Is anyone going to figure out that Harry Sparrow is in fact Harry Potter? I mean not even harry knows that. And who the hell sent him there in the first place? I thoughtr irt was the Headmasyer; i think he has blue eyes but would he really do that? Don't know...
Talizora chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Hey this stories is cool, i like it!

Hope to see a review soon!
Fred chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Please Update soon I have just started reading this fic and I am hooked on it allready as it so hard finding a good cross over one of the only other good ones I have read is 'Pirates and Wizards' by 'The Red Dragons Order' anyway hope to see an up date soon. Fred.
ezza chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
you so have to update soon. this is really kool.
SkyFire chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
I hope you update soon I really would like to read more.
Hope Night chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
I like this story a lot! And I can't wait to see what Jack does and will James and Lily figure it out?
SarcasticShiloh chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Up-date please! I love it! Please! I really want to know what happens! Ye sim'ple 'ust up-d'ate soon! Plea's? I'm adding it to 'e fav'rate stories list! Up-d'ate?/

Adios Amigos!
CupcakeWithPinkFrosting chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
hey. this is a great fic. keep up the good work. i really like your writing style. :)

~lucy~
Slash Goddess Connla chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
Lovey lovey!
Larail chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
Love it, keep going.
Allyanna chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
I loved it! But you are evil! How could you let the chapter end there? There is only on eway you can remedy this, posting the next chapter soon! Please!
Siriusly Sirius Lily Black chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
hey! tis a 'und'rfull fiction ye g't 'ere! pity ye 'aven' updated i' in a long 'ime! update, for the sake of ev'ry pir'te on earth left! Cap'n Jack Sparrow is my fav'rite char'cter, savvy? more of 'im ye mus' 'ave, savvy? aye, o' course ye do!
Slythergryffinpuff chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
That was really good! Will Harry ever find out who his real parents are? Update soon!
emikae chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
Ookay this is really good, but there sohould be a lot more than four chapters, although i am fine with that because i have french homework, but some more would be lovely. kay then?

~emikae