Reviews for Picture A Pirate
Siriusly Sirius Lily Black chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
hey! tis a 'und'rfull fiction ye g't 'ere! pity ye 'aven' updated i' in a long 'ime! update, for the sake of ev'ry pir'te on earth left! Cap'n Jack Sparrow is my fav'rite char'cter, savvy? more of 'im ye mus' 'ave, savvy? aye, o' course ye do!
Slythergryffinpuff chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
That was really good! Will Harry ever find out who his real parents are? Update soon!
emikae chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
Ookay this is really good, but there sohould be a lot more than four chapters, although i am fine with that because i have french homework, but some more would be lovely. kay then?

emikae
hi chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
well, I was sorta wondering if you were going to up-date this lovely story soon. I just absolutly love it, and can't wait for the next chapter
Silver Lily 77 chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
O Jacky's back! Next chapter soon for the reunion! Congrats on the language - i have seen very little people who can actually write it. story - keep it up!

Silver Lily x x x
ToushinisKing chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
this is one of my favorite hp/potc crossovers update soon please
Wind Rider Water chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
please update soon I would like to read more this is a great story.
Emryalx chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
wow, amazing fic! update soon!
Kayasha chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
write more! for all thats holy, please! i'm an addict...
Arye chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
aw! i love POTC crossovers! nice story! love the long chapters. when will harry/his parents find out about each other? yay! jack's there! can't wait for the next chapter!
Frost in Flanders Field chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Very nice! Will you write more?
Mad-Ethel-Vain chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
WOW, this is a great story one of my favorite at the moment and thats sayin something because I have 60 stories on my favorite list!

I can't wait to see what trouble Jack causes. Keep up the good work and post more soon!

luv Mad-Ethel-Vain
Lunawolf chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
very good! soz for not reviewing sooner, the review history is 'temp. disabled' for me since it seems before xmas, so i didn't know u'd updated - i hope that you continue to update soon, i want to know what havoc Jack causes! update soon! lunawolf
Darkdragonhime chapter 1 . 2/5/2005