Reviews for Picture A Pirate
emikae chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
i know what you mean about writers block and school, it's past midnight and i'm catching up on my french. J'adore Picture a Pirte. C'est cool. (I adore Picture a Pirate. It's cool.) hey, i should start doing my reviews in french. just for fun.

Bonjour!

~emikae
Bluesnowman chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
love it cant wait for more
flyingfishfromspace chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
keep up the good work. I love reading this fic.
Kara chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
I love your story. There are so few really good HP/POTC crossovers. I've also read Darkewolfe's and Red Dragons Order's HP/POTC story. I can't wait until Hogwarts finds out about his pirate past. Are you going to have the long lost son scene first? and then James and Lily find out about the pirating past, or the other way around?
kayasha chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
... I LOVE YOU! thank you! *hugs you* cant wait for the next part, i'll be checking back!
This Ugly Yet Beautiful Author chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
This is a good story so far. Keep it up!
whydoyouneedtoknow chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Ah yes, plot bunny dancing on head... know all about that. Where do you think "Maybe" came from?

Oh, come ON. You're telling me they can't recognize a pirate when they see one?

::sniffles slightly:: Why don't you like Ron? Oh well, to each her own.

Yeah, gold silverware. A little oxymoronic there.

I like the Harry/Jack interactions. Very cute.

You know, Harry this different is really more of an OC than a canon character. But that's OK. He's still fun. ;-)

Hmm. Traitorous first mate. Gee, I wonder.

"Daddy-Jack"... aww.

Hey, everyone gets stuck sometimes. Good work getting something out, even if it's short and not quite what you wanted.

Hugs to you, and thanks for updating,

Anne
Lina Thanatos chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
'ello, mate!

This' great, i love HP, and i love PotC, so this is just great, the best of bests. would be a Best Seller XD.

Well, you said that Jack called his things... accessories, but I saw the movie last night, and it was effects, or something like that if I remember well.

Anyway, continue plis, because it's /superb/

Lin**
SiriusPirate chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Well, I'm too lazy to sign in. I hope you don't mind. But, onto business. You were right, I had missed the fact that you'd updated. I'm so happy you told me. I love this story so much. Thanks for updating faster than I usually do. Oh, and the only thing I have to point out is that it was supposed to be affects, not accessories. Other than that, this was another wonderful chapter, and I'm putting this story on my favorites list right now.
Shika chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
I believe that the word you are looking for is "affects." _ Fun story so far.
Krystal chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
OMG... I bloody MISS YOU.

Love the chapter by the way.

Contact me at silver4ngel

I'll be back to the HP fandom soon. Promise.
Katsy17 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
coolies.
Serious.Effort chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Oh, oh! *cries out for more* I am having trouble breathing. The giggles, oh the giggles! They come with only the greatests of fanfictions, the most exciting, the best well written drama thingys! (and we do wonder about sanity sometimes...just slightly though.)

I just reread that...I sound like a good fanfiction addict coming off a fanfiction high and attempting to write a sensible review. Exactly. I wouldn't expect much. *winks* People do agree with me about this, that's the sad thing.

Anyway i love the story, if it wasn't already obvious. I hope to see more soon! (please don't have a 3 month update thing, i know i take at least 2 but...its not good for the sensible reviewer. Makes them twitchy and liable to hurt author)
Lunawolf chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
short! no! need more! love jack but please have another update soon, by the way it's 'effects' cus Jack says "not without me effects" before leaving the cell, I think I freakishly know most of the script off by heart for that film! hope tha u update again soon ~ lunawolf
ZergMaster chapter 5 . 4/25/2005