Reviews for Picture A Pirate
Zetsuki chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
W00t! A new HP/Pirates crossover! I LOVE IT! _ Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter, evil cliffies!
Fate chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
This is a great story!

Can't wait for more!
LycanthropicPlushie chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Nice! Could ye update soon?

Plz?

Hellfire
abernaith chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
Pirates and magic make me giddy. Throw Captain Jack Sparrow into the mix, and I'm as sure hooked as a fish. I can't wait for that sexy man to join the wizard world! _ Hope you reveal the next chapter soon!
Xblilyia chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
How could you end it there? I love it! It is fantastic!Please update soon1
bwpeach17 chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
i love this story! its impossible to find a good potcxhp i can ask is that u keep updating!
DoomAndGloom chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
A little unbelievable, but still cool. keep up the good work!

my god i sound like a teachure - whats happening to me? NO
whydoyouneedtoknow chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
The Bloody Baron is cool.

Smackdown on Snape! WOOT!

Hmm. Elemental abilities, eh?

And the Patronus Pearl is really neat!

Ooh, and here comes Jack... two pirates at Hogwarts... the old place will never be the same.

When is someone going to make the connection and figure out who Harry is?

This is fun - not my usual style, but fun. GL with it!
Lerafea2 chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
_ I don't know... are ur still there? I'm just back from camp, so yeah... Sorry if we haven't talked in so long. I MISS U!

ARES says: "Haha... Thank her for me."

_ Take care hun!
uten chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
Very interesting chapter, not only detailing day to day life, showing some of his already learnt knowledge, like with potions, and also showing us what his Patronus is, although it being the Pearl was hardly surprising. I love that you've got Harry getting along so well with The Blody Baron, even to the point where he tutored him a little with a quite helpful spell.. Be a nice one to cast on all the Pearl's guns, large and small. Now he needs a return spell for his daggers and he's set. Speaking of Ghosts, I also liked Nick's comment to Ronald. I hate Ron.. Please kill him. *begs* *grins*

Loved the end of the chapter. I was wondering when Jack would turn up, but I figured it would be a while from now. And since I can't see Jack wearing a robe, although he will have a cloak on, I'm hoping to be vastly amused when people see the weapons beneath said cloak.

I'm also glad Voldie is dead-dead, and you will be doing something completely new, and I look forward to seeing what you do. And if the real battle is in the past or the present. Or both. *sighs to self* I'll keep quiet about the plot point. *pouts*

Well, I definately look forward to the next chapter, as I'm sure it will be most amusing, similar to how Harry's ignoring of the potion recipe to make his own was. I just love dumbfounded teachers and I get the feeling we'll get to see quite a few. *giggles*
Black-Raven3 chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
I love this chapter. Please Update soon.
tdk99992000 chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
wicked story are jack an harry gonna get realy drunk cuz they should
shadow of the black abyss chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
Great story! Update soon.
whydoyouneedtoknow chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Is it just me, or does this have some hilarious possibilities?

And are James and Lily ever going to find out who Harry "Sparrow" is?

And is Harry going to make friends with Ron and Hermione?

Your chapter 2 wasn't too badly rushed, I kind of liked it - it kept everything moving nicely.

Hugs to you, and hoping you keep updating this!
Black-Raven3 chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
I love this story so far, update soon.
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »