Reviews for Picture A Pirate
ZergMaster chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
heh heh
Phaidra chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Hehe, wonderful! Very amusing, and really well written, too. The accent is hard to understand sometimes, but it makes for a more realistic story. Definitely adding you to my author alert list!
Black-Raven3 chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
I loved it! I think that the fight between Jack and Harry could have been a bit more action filled but other than that it was good.

Update soon.
Slythergryffinpuff chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
YAY! it is really hard to read what Harry and the Cap'n says. but other then that it is really good!
HecateDeMort chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
this is amazing
Hope Night chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Don't you dare wait three months.
Frost in Flanders Field chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Very, very good!

Will Jack stay at Hogwarts? because it's a lot funnier with him around!

And Harry arguing with McGonagall... I choked with mirth, attracting some strange glances...
Timra chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
Is anyone going to figure out that Harry Sparrow is in fact Harry Potter? I mean not even harry knows that. And who the hell sent him there in the first place? I thoughtr irt was the Headmasyer; i think he has blue eyes but would he really do that? Don't know...
Talizora chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Hey this stories is cool, i like it!

Hope to see a review soon!
Fred chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Please Update soon I have just started reading this fic and I am hooked on it allready as it so hard finding a good cross over one of the only other good ones I have read is 'Pirates and Wizards' by 'The Red Dragons Order' anyway hope to see an up date soon. Fred.
ezza chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
you so have to update soon. this is really kool.
SkyFire chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
I hope you update soon I really would like to read more.
Hope Night chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
I like this story a lot! And I can't wait to see what Jack does and will James and Lily figure it out?
SarcasticShiloh chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Up-date please! I love it! Please! I really want to know what happens! Ye sim'ple 'ust up-d'ate soon! Plea's? I'm adding it to 'e fav'rate stories list! Up-d'ate?/

Adios Amigos!
CupcakeWithPinkFrosting chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
hey. this is a great fic. keep up the good work. i really like your writing style. :)

~lucy~