Reviews for Picture A Pirate
hi chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
well, I was sorta wondering if you were going to up-date this lovely story soon. I just absolutly love it, and can't wait for the next chapter
Silver Lily 77 chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
O Jacky's back! Next chapter soon for the reunion! Congrats on the language - i have seen very little people who can actually write it. story - keep it up!

Silver Lily x x x
ToushinisKing chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
this is one of my favorite hp/potc crossovers update soon please
Wind Rider Water chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
please update soon I would like to read more this is a great story.
Emryalx chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
wow, amazing fic! update soon!
Kayasha chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
write more! for all thats holy, please! i'm an addict...
Arye chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
aw! i love POTC crossovers! nice story! love the long chapters. when will harry/his parents find out about each other? yay! jack's there! can't wait for the next chapter!
Frost in Flanders Field chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Very nice! Will you write more?
Mad-Ethel-Vain chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
WOW, this is a great story one of my favorite at the moment and thats sayin something because I have 60 stories on my favorite list!

I can't wait to see what trouble Jack causes. Keep up the good work and post more soon!

luv Mad-Ethel-Vain
Lunawolf chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
very good! soz for not reviewing sooner, the review history is 'temp. disabled' for me since it seems before xmas, so i didn't know u'd updated - i hope that you continue to update soon, i want to know what havoc Jack causes! update soon! ~ lunawolf
Darkdragonhime chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Love it!
Darkdragonhime chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
Love it!
Zetsuki chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
W00t! A new HP/Pirates crossover! I LOVE IT! _ Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter, evil cliffies!
Fate chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
This is a great story!

Can't wait for more!
LycanthropicPlushie chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Nice! Could ye update soon?

Plz?