Reviews for Picture A Pirate
gunghoun chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
I had to give up reading this story in this chapter because of one simple flaw that was just so very jarring: during dialog paragraphs, a person other than the one speaking is described as acting. It doesn't sound like much, but it's done wrong over and over and over again.

"Harry speaks," Ron acts.
"Draco responds," Hermione smiles.
"Neville interrupts," Dumbledore eye-twinkles.

And it's not just once. It's one of the basic rules of writing, and it's broken so frequently that it seems like it must have been intentionally done wrong.

The premise is interesting enough, but the story wasn't strong enough for me to sell me on continuing despite the technical flaws.
Anju Makaa chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
This was really good. I loved the story line that you came up with.
Hammer n' Nail chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
I loved this.
Hyper Melody chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
i like.
Monki-Neko chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Nice. Will this be the first in a series with other fandoms?
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I like what you have so far tho i feel like the portkey passwords been changed to have more impact? Meaning.
The Farmer chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Aw, this is a great story! Definately one of my favourites! I would love to see more POTC/HP
Pauli chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I read this a few years ago and loved it, just finally went on fanfic after a year or two and I still love it!
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Holy crap, Akane's a baby-stealer!
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Ok, question. Is the so-called 'concerned stranger' the one who took Harry? And who is the thief and said 'concerned stranger'?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Well, that was indeed interesting.
Soul Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
This be real good
Silky Button chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
rather abrupt ending... but a great story none the less :)
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,950.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr