Reviews for Picture A Pirate
akan chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
la traduction automatique de l'argot est difficile a lire.
Isangtao chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I don't know how you managed to get the incredibly brutal accent right, but I respect you for that.

Was it really a good idea to give Harry an unlimited ammo gun?

Thank you for an interesting read.
ShaDow EmpIre chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
thanks for sharing _
csibpip chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
... Interesting. I liked it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I belive this to be one of the better cross over fan fics. your charicterization is decent and gives a good spin on how Harry could have turned out. and Slitheryn for a Pirate is not a bad matchup. Miles(a sailor)Martin
Hunter111 chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
I lived it it was amazing you are such a good writer anyway I wanted to ask do you know of any other good stories like this one please tell me if you do thanks.

Hunter111
StaceyM.Rose chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Squeal! squeal! i'm kinding but i would be happy of ya did and great story
Dark Fox King chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Read this story and loved it great job!
lambtastic chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Harry as a pirate is so cool! I love his ending speech and how he is good at magic:) even though they weren't eccentric enough the last line Harry said to professor snape was enough to make everything up. I could just imagine him shrugging and saying "... Pirate:\". Lol!
Elli in wonderland chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Wooh! Cool story!

I adore Harry's accent, it's awesome!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
cool story so far
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
nice really nice
AnAddictedReader chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Enjoyable short read.
Deritine chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I think it would be better for Harry not to know what the potion was before he ingested it, as I doubt that he would take it willingly. Duh they would say that Jack was a pirate. Not very sneaky of Snape to tell him what it does when he went through the effort to hide it and not very sneaky of Harry to just swallow it.
Remi chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
so wait...this was just a fic about a possiblity if

Harry was swooped away and became a pirate and that would have changed people's destiny for the better?

Man...i thought this fic would be more...action-y..

ah well