Reviews for Siren's Calling
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
... oh HELL no. Ranma could NEVER have been a girl in his past life. Impossible. The jensuko training grounds ARE a training grounds, yes. However, not one of mind or body, but rather spiritualy. While training physically in Jensuko if one falls into a spiring it means something, that they should look at their "curse" and see what is difining them so they can fix it per say. With Ranma he always saw girls as week, they should be protected, and all that other crap that gets on EVERYONE'S nerves. His curse was to show him that they are they can be the total opposite of what he thinks they are. He's already been given exampels of stronmg women, Shampoo, Colong, Ukyo, and hell, even Kodaichi to an extent. Akane is just a fucking brat. And so THAT is why he can't "find" and sure anywhere. because its an interal one. And until he accepts it he will NEVER be rid of it.
goku90504 chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
the fighting kami is assumeing post saffon but you over estamated uruanis speed
James Axelrad chapter 12 . 11/17/2005
glad to see the fic isn't dead.

i'm rooting for ami though.
borg rabbit chapter 12 . 11/17/2005
Yay! Another chapter. I had thought that this story was DITW, which would have been a shame. I never read Girls Bravo, but am enjoying your integration of the various crosses. I cannot bring myself to complain about anything and am too dull to bring up any constructive thoughts on the plot. So...

Ciao,

Wes
Innortal chapter 12 . 11/17/2005
Damn great story, and I look forward to the next chapter. I love the details and the plots.
Bobboky chapter 12 . 11/16/2005
i want a manly Ranma, he is much better than she if you know what i mean

excellent chapter, i am impressed once again at your skill
Jerry Unipeg chapter 12 . 11/16/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love the history part.
ranger5 chapter 12 . 11/16/2005
I was very glad to see a new chapter. This story is progressing well, with slow but well done build ups in the characters. Keep it up.
Blitz1775 chapter 12 . 11/16/2005
Good chapter and I admit adding a tenchi cross is a good ideal since it gives alot of potential curious what Washu will be doing though :P
Light02 chapter 12 . 11/16/2005
I don't mind you adding Tenchi into the Mix just one minor complaint, Tokimi is the Jurai Goddess of Chaos, why would she give the sliver crystal to a kingdom of Order, Tsunami, the Jurai Godess of Order, would be better suited for that.
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 11/16/2005
Great section here, really enjoying the way things are advancing, first off, nice to see that the girls are trying to act civil around Ranma, even though it appears Nodoka is stll stuck in moron mode for one reason or another. Looks like Rasnma is missing his manhood, and wondering what he might do to reassert it.
TitanXR chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Yay you finally updated ive been waiting almost foreveranother nice chapter
Uldihaa chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Ok I've read to this point and even though I have more to go, I feel compelled to review. The story is interesting, if you can get past some of the writing problems.

The biggest problem is the way you just drop story information into the readers lap with all the grace of a belly-flopping sumo. Yes that statement was harsh, but this story has a lot of potential that I'd hate to lost because of awkward writing. One example is during the impending fight with the fiancees in chapter one. You just drop Nabiki's thoughts about Ranma right in the middle of it. It disrupts the flow of the scene and should either be removed or placed somewhere else. Another example is when Ranma is learning the flute, the scene with Senna and Ranma's eidetic memory for arts sticks out like a sore thumb. A third example is Ryouga's arrival and departure. First the whole scene feels forced and second the explaination about how he got there and left just doesn't fit together very well. Fourth is when Dekiko takes Ranma out to karaoke. You just toss in that she had been dragging Ranma out every Saturday (which makes little sense since you originally present her as a shy and book-wormish character).

My advice is to get some pre-readers/editors that will have the guts to tell you where you need to change things and help you to smooth out your narration. As it is, it's very frustrating to be reading a scene that is flowing well only to be hit by some info from left field that just does not fit the scene at all.

Overall the story is good and I look forward to reading more.
Ysolde chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
Thanks a bunch. This has been quite interesting and is one of the fics that sparked my own interest in writing a Ranma fuku fic.

Very well done. My only question is Ranma really ready to rule a planet?
Bobboky chapter 11 . 5/14/2005