Reviews for Siren's Calling
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! It is great to see Ranma growing up adding more to her knowledge. You are welcome _ and thank for a GREAT story.
Alex Ultra chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Interesting. Keep up the work.

LATER
Alex Ultra chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Wow, you really should feel special, you got Jerry U to say something other than just 'I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!' .

I know you've probably already gone through this chapter with a spell-checker, but in reading I found two different things that it missed (apparently).

Super - Supper Actually, I think this showed up in a previous chapter, I can't remember. _

Felling - Feeling It's in the A/N, so I don't know if it even counts. _;

Also, not that this has anything to do with you, but here's a thought on the 1:10 ratio. I remember watching Gene Shaft, in which a similar ratio had been achieved, and in that, rather than being suppressed and looked down on, the men in that society were actually put into positions of power. I suppose that that probably has more to do with the fact that the whole population was genetically engineered. But conversely, and this is especially true of a race or society used to living long lives, by putting men in positions of power, that would boost their ego and consequently their sexual drive. In a society where men and women number equally, this isn't necessarily a good thing, but when any woman would jump any man for the chance to bear his child, I think that such a society could quite possibly live quite easily with this. Although, by 'positions of power', that doesn't actually mean that they are made to be the strongest, merely that they are the ones made to be captains, generals, and leaders in general, and that there would have to be women actually physically stronger than them in order to keep some kind of control. Of course, as has been theorized over and over, longer life-spans give a tendancy toward mellowness.

*sighs* I love theoretical philosophy...

Okay, I'm done now, I'll keep reading. .V

LATER
ranger5 chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
Again nicely done. Ch. 4(a) breathed some life into the time on Siren. Ch. 5 - especially the explanation as to why they waited to reveal to Ranma why they pulled him to Siren was another good touch. Made him think when the opportunity to become Siren was broached.

Definately like Ranma's reaction to being "an exterminator" also like the potential challenge it gives him/her. I don't see Siren just leaving things the way they are as to her power level, though a few fights where she drastically thins the opponents ranks may give her an appreciation for her "design". Still I see Ranma working quickly to "upgrade" her threat level. The quick modification to add the extra attack only reinforces this belief/possibility.

Keep up the good work.
Innortal chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
Good job. You actually made it a believable story, allowed Ranma to keep his manhood, while maintaining the possibility that he could gain power in that form as well. You even allowed for Ranma to have a happy return to normal life with his mother's divorce, though you will need a way for her to afford to support herself and Ranma.

The two chapters were well written, so consider your job well done. I look forward to your next update.

Innortal
calamite chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
Wow this was a great chapter and now I figuring it out. Nice work

Waiting for the next chapter

Calamite
Gawl chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
It sounds like Pluto really needs a good punch to the face from Ranma some time soon. Please don't have a Ranma/any guy matchup.
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
hey geart story,, please hurry with the updates, but if you wanted to you could throw a curve ball in there and make Dekiko one of the Ranma's fiances that he found out about when he beat Baka-sama(AKA Ganma) after #6 showed one the emotional stress Ranma's under would have made him forget his own name never mind remembering her's.

ep that was a random thought sorry your fic not mine. anyway once again great fic and looking forward to read the rest of it.
ranger5 chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Interesting so far. Looking forward to seeing how they will determine Ranma is the reincarnation of the Princess, how they convince him that he's a she ... course a long time in that form might go a ways to that.

Having a real friend for the first time in years will help as well. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love that Moon, just what Ranma need to heal and grow.
Black Dragon6 chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Eh, not bad, I guess.

Though you misspelled "Nerima". "Nermia" isn't even pronouncable by Japanese phonetics.

Also seemed a little heavy on the plot devoted, for all I can tell, purely to making Ranma's life seem as horrible as possible before he was wisked away. With the story about new fiancees and an "alliance" of the usual contenders, I was expecting a bit more meat to the chapter, and a more dramatic conclusion. Speaking of which, Ukyo and Shampoo seemed to accept the fact that Ranma just disappeared pretty darn easily, don't you think?

Of course, those are all just side notes. The really question is: If Ranma suffers a period like a normal girl, does it happen on a continuous cycle like normal, and start every time he turns into a girl during a certain time every month, does it count up the time he's in girl form to get to the critical point, or does the cycle reset every time he changes back?
Silverymoon-sworddancer chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
good start i think, it has makeing of a good story keep it up.:)
ShadowBakaSama chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
An interesting start. Your 'Murphy's Day' is an often used cliche used to get Ranma out of Nerima and away from his fiancees at the start of a crossover and you did it very well. It would have been fun to see more of the extra 10 fiancees and how they were driven off, but it isn't really needed. I'm not familiar with Girl's Bravo, you might tell us a little bit about it in a footnote in the prolouge or something. You also left out the usual disclaimers.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Looks like Ranma well have a new road to try.
Innortal chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
OK, are you using the english series names or the Japanese names, like Setsuna and Usagi? As well, if Ranko is supposed to be a new Senshi, how will this translate for Ranma, or will this ensure a personality complex (think Ranma declaring womanhood years of watching Akane beat her male half Akane did attack her for being scared) will result in Ranko not being afraid to kick some ass.

If you go this route, I have been working on a story idea of how to seperate the two. If you would like the idea, let me know.

Good luck on continuing the story. I would like to help you if I can.

Innortal