Reviews for Siren's Calling
Silverymoon-sworddancer chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
good start i think, it has makeing of a good story keep it up.:)
ShadowBakaSama chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
An interesting start. Your 'Murphy's Day' is an often used cliche used to get Ranma out of Nerima and away from his fiancees at the start of a crossover and you did it very well. It would have been fun to see more of the extra 10 fiancees and how they were driven off, but it isn't really needed. I'm not familiar with Girl's Bravo, you might tell us a little bit about it in a footnote in the prolouge or something. You also left out the usual disclaimers.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Looks like Ranma well have a new road to try.
Innortal chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
OK, are you using the english series names or the Japanese names, like Setsuna and Usagi? As well, if Ranko is supposed to be a new Senshi, how will this translate for Ranma, or will this ensure a personality complex (think Ranma declaring womanhood years of watching Akane beat her male half Akane did attack her for being scared) will result in Ranko not being afraid to kick some ass.

If you go this route, I have been working on a story idea of how to seperate the two. If you would like the idea, let me know.

Good luck on continuing the story. I would like to help you if I can.

Innortal
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Nice start. Welcome newcomer to
calamite chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Well I don't know about this one it short and the prologue doesn't explain the plot very well. But I don't want to say to much until I see the next chapter.

Calamite
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Great start! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17