Reviews for Siren's Calling
calamite chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
Wow this was a great chapter and now I figuring it out. Nice work

Waiting for the next chapter

Calamite
Gawl chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
It sounds like Pluto really needs a good punch to the face from Ranma some time soon. Please don't have a Ranma/any guy matchup.
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
hey geart story,, please hurry with the updates, but if you wanted to you could throw a curve ball in there and make Dekiko one of the Ranma's fiances that he found out about when he beat Baka-sama(AKA Ganma) after #6 showed one the emotional stress Ranma's under would have made him forget his own name never mind remembering her's.

ep that was a random thought sorry your fic not mine. anyway once again great fic and looking forward to read the rest of it.
ranger5 chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Interesting so far. Looking forward to seeing how they will determine Ranma is the reincarnation of the Princess, how they convince him that he's a she ... course a long time in that form might go a ways to that.

Having a real friend for the first time in years will help as well. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love that Moon, just what Ranma need to heal and grow.
Black Dragon6 chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Eh, not bad, I guess.

Though you misspelled "Nerima". "Nermia" isn't even pronouncable by Japanese phonetics.

Also seemed a little heavy on the plot devoted, for all I can tell, purely to making Ranma's life seem as horrible as possible before he was wisked away. With the story about new fiancees and an "alliance" of the usual contenders, I was expecting a bit more meat to the chapter, and a more dramatic conclusion. Speaking of which, Ukyo and Shampoo seemed to accept the fact that Ranma just disappeared pretty darn easily, don't you think?

Of course, those are all just side notes. The really question is: If Ranma suffers a period like a normal girl, does it happen on a continuous cycle like normal, and start every time he turns into a girl during a certain time every month, does it count up the time he's in girl form to get to the critical point, or does the cycle reset every time he changes back?
Silverymoon-sworddancer chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
good start i think, it has makeing of a good story keep it up.:)
ShadowBakaSama chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
An interesting start. Your 'Murphy's Day' is an often used cliche used to get Ranma out of Nerima and away from his fiancees at the start of a crossover and you did it very well. It would have been fun to see more of the extra 10 fiancees and how they were driven off, but it isn't really needed. I'm not familiar with Girl's Bravo, you might tell us a little bit about it in a footnote in the prolouge or something. You also left out the usual disclaimers.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Looks like Ranma well have a new road to try.
Innortal chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
OK, are you using the english series names or the Japanese names, like Setsuna and Usagi? As well, if Ranko is supposed to be a new Senshi, how will this translate for Ranma, or will this ensure a personality complex (think Ranma declaring womanhood years of watching Akane beat her male half Akane did attack her for being scared) will result in Ranko not being afraid to kick some ass.

If you go this route, I have been working on a story idea of how to seperate the two. If you would like the idea, let me know.

Good luck on continuing the story. I would like to help you if I can.

Innortal
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Nice start. Welcome newcomer to
calamite chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Well I don't know about this one it short and the prologue doesn't explain the plot very well. But I don't want to say to much until I see the next chapter.

Calamite
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Great start! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17