Reviews for Siren's Calling
JusenkyoDumping chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I was searching at Ranma canon vs fanon and went to a website called Jusenkyo Dumping was intresting so I went and look around the site and discover an article about Ranma article talked about how the website owner hate fanfiction that involves making Ranma
'weaker' than canon(both anime and manga) and than giving a powerup that makes him weaker than madam/sir was the example use. You made Ranma who was as strong if not stronger than Ryoga 500 tons throwing strength get weaken to the point that Keichi from History Strongest Disciple can beat him. Annoying.
What disturb me worse is that you went an entire arc about how he's actually stronger than before while at the same time removing everything he's learned in the entire arc pretty stupid and pointless.
Midoriryu chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
Wow, very nice to see more of this.

It's interesting that the Tenchi crew ended up meeting Ranma's. Make's me quite curious how that will work out.

How much of Tenchi canon are you working with? Because Washuu, Tsunami, and Tenchi's powers are seperate from that of the current universe as a whole. So for them at least whatever Chaos and Terra are attempting should effect them directly.

Still and all a good chapter. Thank you for sharing.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
fun story, keep up the great work!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
i hope you arent doing a ranma with a guy fic b/c thats jut disgusting i also hope ranma decides he is female thats just wrong
Guest chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
you can update this any time yah know ;)
Dick Rash chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
This story is great but it just pisses me off. Ranma just allows everyone to control his life. Course he had only two options to fight the Youmas but it doesn't look like he's even searching for a way to fight them while in guy form. And his family? Serious, he really needs to tell people to fuck off. Especially his family, all of them.
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
Well, I'm no fan of your pairing choice but...I do, absolutely, love your story. It's...brilliant, in my opinion.

I could go on and on with how much I love your story...but I'd just be repeating myself over and over and over again. So...just know I really like your story :P

Signed,

Kit the (Not so) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
Vld chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
"I doubt that they will be a problem."... Actually, they already are a problem. Unless there's YET another youma-using group, and Beryl's sect haven't entered the fray yet?
Vld chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Heh! Guess i was partly right about Siren's old lover's reincarnations (yes, plural). Wonder who got what from him? So far, while we know akane and Tatewaki both are parts of it, we only know that the elder Kuno sibling got the poetry thing.
Vld chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I got a theory about akaji... could it be that he was reincarnated... but in several bodies? Akane and Kuno would both be parts of him, possibly Kodachi, Shampoo and Ukyo as well? That could at least partially explain why they would be so... territorial about ranma.
noodle-monster chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
disappointing, sorry. story is somewhat original though.
Shannon Dee chapter 21 . 3/30/2010
Great chapter. I look forward to more.
GeorgeTobor chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
Good update, but I hope the end is near. And is Tux boy dead for good? Please post the rest of the story as soon as you can. Thanks.
avatoa chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
I'm confused. Is Ranma gonna stay being a girl the entire time he's on Siren and change back when he's returned on Earth or what?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and the fight on.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »