Reviews for Siren's Calling
Pryde Kitty chapter 21 . 2/24/2010
A very nice chapter with a great ending _
Guardoflight chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
A very enjoyable chapter thats explains some things. I look forward to seeing a new chapter.
firemaster101 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
that is such a mean plan
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
scream scream so aswm chapter
AshK1980 chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
Nice update! I look forward to the next update! Keep up the great work!
Dumbledork chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
that was some ending
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 20 . 1/8/2010
Great story!
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 20 . 12/28/2009
Things seem to be really heating up. Finally we're starting to see who the real enemy is, but someone else is still calling the shots. The good guys ... eh ... girls ... are getting their collective asses handed to them. When possible please continue this fic.
7 Winds chapter 20 . 10/13/2009
I have really enjoyed read the fanfiction all the way up to present. i especially like that you had Chaos come into the picture. please update soon, because i can wait for how this engagement with Chaos will end.

Sincerely,

Your Fan

7Winds ;)
AnFan-n-More chapter 19 . 9/7/2009
I forgot to mention, I really like the family you've given Ranma. Always nice to see support for the heroes to help them overcome the challenges that come their way.
AnFan-n-More chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
I like your story, which is a testament to your writing because I don't really like war stories.

You've done a great job of integrating Ranma into a Senshi roll. And anyone who says that you've emasculated him is both right and wrong. Of course you had to in order for him to become a Senshi, and you've also kept his need to be a Man among men. Just because you haven't stressed it (due to not needing it for your story) doesn't mean you haven't touched on it and kept this part of his character. I see this as more of a balance and a learning to be more than just one side of a coin. Which is what I'm sure you were going for.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to more chapters :)
QSK chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
I made it this far... but honestly can't continue any further. I do wish you luck on your story. Regardless of Ranma's gender you have emasculated him horribly and made him/her so wishy-washy his name may as well be Charlie Brown.
GeorgeTobor chapter 20 . 5/9/2009
A very good story but how are you going to pull off a win for the good girls. I suggest mass damage. A magical nuke of some sort. Perhaps Saturn can destroy all of the cursed springs? And please let the death of the bad girls be permanent. Nothing is more frustrating than villains that keep coming back from the dead.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »