Reviews for Siren's Calling
AnFan-n-More chapter 19 . 9/7/2009
I forgot to mention, I really like the family you've given Ranma. Always nice to see support for the heroes to help them overcome the challenges that come their way.
AnFan-n-More chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
I like your story, which is a testament to your writing because I don't really like war stories.

You've done a great job of integrating Ranma into a Senshi roll. And anyone who says that you've emasculated him is both right and wrong. Of course you had to in order for him to become a Senshi, and you've also kept his need to be a Man among men. Just because you haven't stressed it (due to not needing it for your story) doesn't mean you haven't touched on it and kept this part of his character. I see this as more of a balance and a learning to be more than just one side of a coin. Which is what I'm sure you were going for.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to more chapters :)
QSK chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
I made it this far... but honestly can't continue any further. I do wish you luck on your story. Regardless of Ranma's gender you have emasculated him horribly and made him/her so wishy-washy his name may as well be Charlie Brown.
GeorgeTobor chapter 20 . 5/9/2009
A very good story but how are you going to pull off a win for the good girls. I suggest mass damage. A magical nuke of some sort. Perhaps Saturn can destroy all of the cursed springs? And please let the death of the bad girls be permanent. Nothing is more frustrating than villains that keep coming back from the dead.
Jade chapter 20 . 2/13/2009
It took me a while to read all 20 chapters and some where to dry to really read through but over all this is a great story. I find that intresting that the kid is the daughter of Berrl, but I find it a bit hard to believe thatshe knows all the girls moves the way they were having troubles. And that she could easily teleport the way that Pluto could if everything is in properly align like it should.
Progos chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
In my review for the first full chapter (ff.n Chapter 2) I said that I hoped it would get better. It does. I'm not getting all worshippy like I sometimes get, but you definitely deserve much kudos for going from bad to really rather good.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I guess you can't let there be so much of people like Tenchi Masaki, Yukinari Sasaki, and the others from Tenchi Muyo and Girls Bravo, right?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 17 . 2/11/2009
Since Yukinari, Yukina, Miharu, Kirie, or anyone else will appear, I don't think there'll be enough elements from Girls Bravo to make this story interesting enough!
Progos chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I hope it gets better after this chapter. I really, really don't like how one-dimensional you've made Akane, Ukyo, Shampoo, and Tofu.
AshK1980 chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
Nice work on this update! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

AshK
Innortal chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
Interesting work once again, looking forward to what happens next.
James Axelrad chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
its an interesting chapter. glad to see ranma and ami getting along.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
If you're interested, then you can check out a multi-crossover, that I'm working on!

Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!

Oh, and by the way, have you had any thoughts about featuring Silver Queen Serenity (the original Queen Serenity of the Silver Milleium from Sailor Moon)? I'm just curious, that's all!
Guardoflight chapter 19 . 11/1/2008
Very intersting and creative, the characters are great but why did you pair up Ami with Ranma instead of Makato but I guess it was mainly to be unique and bring out other traits for Ami and Ranma right?

I liked it how you brought Herb into the story and as a sort of friend for Ranma. I hope Usagi suceeds in bringing out Ranma full power and you update soon.
Trugeta chapter 19 . 8/30/2008
I know I'm late, but as they say, RL can be a bitch...

A whole lot going on here. I liked the fight scene and the foreshadowing. Seems the grande finale is getting closer... I'm looking forward to it.

Keep up the great work.