Reviews for Siren's Calling
Jade chapter 20 . 2/13/2009
It took me a while to read all 20 chapters and some where to dry to really read through but over all this is a great story. I find that intresting that the kid is the daughter of Berrl, but I find it a bit hard to believe thatshe knows all the girls moves the way they were having troubles. And that she could easily teleport the way that Pluto could if everything is in properly align like it should.
Progos chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
In my review for the first full chapter (ff.n Chapter 2) I said that I hoped it would get better. It does. I'm not getting all worshippy like I sometimes get, but you definitely deserve much kudos for going from bad to really rather good.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I guess you can't let there be so much of people like Tenchi Masaki, Yukinari Sasaki, and the others from Tenchi Muyo and Girls Bravo, right?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 17 . 2/11/2009
Since Yukinari, Yukina, Miharu, Kirie, or anyone else will appear, I don't think there'll be enough elements from Girls Bravo to make this story interesting enough!
Progos chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I hope it gets better after this chapter. I really, really don't like how one-dimensional you've made Akane, Ukyo, Shampoo, and Tofu.
AshK1980 chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
Nice work on this update! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

AshK
Innortal chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
Interesting work once again, looking forward to what happens next.
James Axelrad chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
its an interesting chapter. glad to see ranma and ami getting along.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
If you're interested, then you can check out a multi-crossover, that I'm working on!

Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!

Oh, and by the way, have you had any thoughts about featuring Silver Queen Serenity (the original Queen Serenity of the Silver Milleium from Sailor Moon)? I'm just curious, that's all!
Guardoflight chapter 19 . 11/1/2008
Very intersting and creative, the characters are great but why did you pair up Ami with Ranma instead of Makato but I guess it was mainly to be unique and bring out other traits for Ami and Ranma right?

I liked it how you brought Herb into the story and as a sort of friend for Ranma. I hope Usagi suceeds in bringing out Ranma full power and you update soon.
Trugeta chapter 19 . 8/30/2008
I know I'm late, but as they say, RL can be a bitch...

A whole lot going on here. I liked the fight scene and the foreshadowing. Seems the grande finale is getting closer... I'm looking forward to it.

Keep up the great work.
avatoa chapter 19 . 8/26/2008
Dude, don't hold out on us now. It's just getting to a real juicy part. Please up date this thing.
chm01 chapter 19 . 6/22/2008
looks great
borg rabbit chapter 19 . 6/18/2008
Good chapter. No discernible mistaques. Would like to see what the Joketsuzoku group got into, though. It would be nice to see an appropriate character fall into the "Spring of Drowned Ass".
AshK1980 chapter 19 . 6/18/2008
Nice update as always! I hope to see the next one as soon as you can upload and post it! Great work!

Sincerely,