Reviews for A Tale of Two Lunch Invitations
mitzyred chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
poof! brang! boog!

it was beautiful... and awesome... _ quite sad for the three of them.. because they are holding aback... whatever it is..

but still...

SYAO-SAMA!

*bows down*

you're the GREATEST!

ahhum ahhum!
no one chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
ELLO! i luv ur fan fic! Yay for SHIKAMARU W/ TEMARI! YAY! i HATE, double hate...triple...infinity hate shika/ino. but, u didnt entirely make it shika/ino...so (no offence to shika/ino luvers)YAY! Btw story was kawaii!
Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Great Ino/Shika/Temari one-shot! Very cute.

The characterization of both blond-haired, blue-eyed kunoichis in this fic of yours were very well written out.

"Her father may call her the princess of the world of leaves, but the woman standing before her was like a warrior princess, veteran of sandstorms and quicksands." I loved the contrasts of these two intelligent ninjas. It's the perfect way to describe both of the girls.

"Ino’s eyes went to Temari when she realized that indeed, her hunch on the feelings of the Sand nin regarding Shikamaru was not official business only. Now it was time to give the Sand people a taste of Yamanaka Ino style of competition that gave the Haruno cherryblossom quite a fight.

Temari gazed back at her, now smiling too. Her suspicions on the role of Yamanaka Ino in the Chuunin’s life were confirmed. But as far as the go-getter in her goes, she was willing to give the leading lady a big fight."

Now this was just great descriptions on their competition for the affection of a certain shadow-using shinobi. It was funny too. I can just imagine these two dragging Shikamaru's ass around, each agreeing (grudgingly) that they won't let him get away. hehehe! Gotta love the relationship these three have! Keep up with the great work!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Ah. Shika/Ino stories are my favorite. I was definitely entertained by this one. Good job and I look forward to reading more of your pieces.
DarknessofDawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Adorable story!

...here is my request...

My question is: Would you be willing to accept a Sasuke/Gaara coupling?

If so, here's my request!

Title: I'll Be Here

Rating: PG-PG 13

Couple: Sasuke/Gaara

Summary: Pretty much that there is a festival going on in Konoha, and both of them meet there...angst and Romance occurs!

Thanks!

-adds to favorite authors list- Hehe...Keep up the wonderful work!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
a shikatem but with some shikaino on the side? kawaii! i really liked ino! good job!
dirtandskye chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
ok

i request a gaaraXsomebody

somebody female i mean

ok?

cool
Jiri-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wai! So cute XD Ehehe... Guess Sakura's not Ino's only rival now XD Enter Temari: Rival for Shika's Love! Ehehehe The last part was really amusing ehehe... with Shikamaru looking at the two of them ;; Another lovable fic XD
Elusia chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
shikamaru/ino is the best! _ the ending was cute. luved it!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Oh, my Jeanne-sama... I cannot believe my eyes... Is it true? Is it really a sorta 'ShikaTema' fan fic with a dash of ShikaIno on the side?

Oh, my Jeanne-sama, it IS true!

(wants to kiss and huggle syao in pure unadulterated happiness)

Oh, bumptious adoration! I am SO happy! My night is complete with this wonderfully lovely little tidbit!

(want to do my NaruHina one shot, but finds no time for it and cries)

Syao-chan, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU!
love Kiba chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
yayz! i luved! i HAATE shika/Tem o-o so i'm glad you didn't do that _ i luv yer stories (especially how they're shika/INO lolz)) - keep it up ne!
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
shikaino shikaino! yay! heehee _
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Gomen ne, syaowee. I tried to upload, but was down for the last few days. Msged you on Y!M about it, but i'm not sure if you got it.

THe fic was nice. :)
animefreakpersonit wouldn't let me sign in chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I liked it! _ It was really cool, and I liked the title. _ I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2