Reviews for Charmed Truth
sam chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
I'm sorry but I have to say this. There place. Their people. I wish people would learn BASIC grammar before posting on here. sorry if this upset you,as I received a review once that simply said. "This story sucks you should delete it". I cried because that was the only story I was posting for me, not the readers... good luck and I hope you do well.
tarnished silver things chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
The idea is very original, and stunningly realistic - the WW WOULD think HP and Co. were the Charmed Ones, if only because they hero-worship Harry.

But Harry is completely out of character, as is Voldemort's meeting with the Source on such short notice. The Scource would just kill the 'upstart mortal' and Harry is NOT that arrogant. He has the arragonce of a normal teen - NOT the stereotypical Evil Dumbledore! Because, frankly, his thoughts were almost word for word what Evil Dumbles usually thinks. It works on him, he's manipulative in canon, and it's plausible. But Harry . . . the boy has next to no sense of self worth! He hits his arrogant stage at fifteen, yes, but he's not this bad!

I would keep reading, I would, and I'm soryy, but I just can't. I think you are butchering Harry, and while I can name several HP characters I like more, including Umbridge, I really just can't continue this. You write fairly well, and you're story has a highly unique twist - but I can't read it. I am sorry. Keep up the good work though! Just . . . please keep the characters IN character, or at least show WHY they're not.

I applaude you for writing and posting, as I still have things I'm afraid to post for fear of bad reception.

M.
jessie chapter 23 . 6/19/2010
i love the book! please write another! oh maybe one like this one just the charactars will be the same! that would be so awesome! :) :) :) :)
kit chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
that was a suckish spell, i think you should have just stuck with the original source vanquishing spell
ollie912 chapter 23 . 6/13/2009
that was really cool.
Yeaaa chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Great story! But um...wouldnt it be Prue...not Paige?
ClarksonHammondAndMay chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
aww XD
squaredplanet chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
hahaha i luv that!

demon- "say goodbye" *smirk

pheobe- *smiles "goodbye"
Janiqua chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
I really like the concept of there being different "types" of witches, such as the witches and wizards of Harry Potter and the "Wiccan" witches of Charmed. Really nice touch. And since you mentioned demons that are more powerful than Voldemort, I started thinking... It would be AWESOME if Cole showed up! I would love seeing a confrontation between Cole and Voldemort! I also wouldn't mind seeing one between Piper and Voldemort, just because Piper is my favorite character. As for Paige... Paige would just orb Voldemort's wand out of his hand and that would be that. Easy. He will be in this story, won't he? One way or the other, it's bound to be entertaining.
Janiqua chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Pretty interesting, though I don't usually read teen fics as far as Charmed is concerned, especially when you've got Paige there instead of Prue. However, seeing as how this looks like a pretty decent looking crossover which is next to impossible to find, I'll give it a go. I just hope Leo turns up. I mean, if you're gonna have a teen fic with Paige instead of Prue, you might as well throw in a teen Leo, even though that makes no sense, because I just like Piper and Leo together.
yumi2482 chapter 23 . 5/30/2008