Reviews for Heart of the Cards
MokubaKaiba14 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
NOOOOO! Mahaado!
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
I'm glad it was happily ended, though I still feel a bit bad for Atem.
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
It's all making more sense :)
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
I have to admit, I almost forgot about the present, I was so absorbed into the past. _
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
I'm not sure how the anime or manga ended, I have to admit I never finished watching it, but this story is fascinating. I'm curious to see how it will go and it increases with each chapter told. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Oh wow that is a shock that he is dead, I guess their reunion will be eventual, I can only imagine how heartfelt it will be.
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Lovely to learn more as we go along, I adore the love triangle, I hope in the end all parties may be happy. :) Especially with the new/old enemy lurking.
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I love learning more about their past lives and seeing that they have a current connection now. I hope they remember! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Interesting story idea, there was a time when I watched a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh while I used the elipitical machine, lol. I love the Dark Magician Girl and Dark Magician characters/cards. You have weaved another fascinating story. :)
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
awesome story love duke and serenity that was cool how you added that in the ending
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
ok this was really cool though i have a question is this going to be a manaXatem or manaXmahaodo(sp)?
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
whoa. nice chapter.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
aw, how sad. -sniff sniff-
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow! Great start! I'm just discovering this pairing, since I usually read Mai-Joey or Serenity-Kiba (for Yu-Gi-Oh, that is). Can't wait to read more!
Rehema chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Mana only looks to Mahad as a father/elder brother figure! She doesn't have feelings for him! I think Mana should have been with Atem(u).

Other than that, brilliant work!