Reviews for A Life not worth living
readersally chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Beautiful story and it made me so sad.
Ninja2k chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
That was a great story! I also cried when i was reading the whole thing in one night. it was so good that i stayed up late to read it!
miella allstar chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
omg this story reminds me of aller retour its a french book, in the book the kid loses his parents in a car crash and ends upstaying with his abusive uncle, so he runs away omg good story though :)

peace out for now from miella allstar
Chibi McFu chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
IS THERE GONNA BE A SEQUAL? TELL ME! poor ray-chan. SNIFF.
Squirrelgurl chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
A sqequal? COOL!
miniri02 chapter 16 . 7/27/2005
Very cool. I'm still against the Max and Kai being gay shit but otherwise kool.
Maisy chapter 16 . 7/27/2005
Well done on finishing your story, I love it! I really can't wait for the sequel...

So, there's more evilness to come...hmm...

I wonder what will happen to Maxie and Kai...? I'm sure you'll fill all us readers in though!

Anyway, thanks for creating such an absorbing storyline, that has captured many readers.

I wish you the best, and wait as patiently as possible for your new story (infact, I'm gonna check your bio now to see what it's called!)

Till next time hun,

Maisy x
AuthorReaderOtaku chapter 16 . 7/23/2005
there will be a sequal right? I hpe it does cause i really want to know what will happen next and i really, for once , reallt like this yaoi story amd onli this one.
Max-4-ever chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
Aww i would like the ending to be more better but Its good enough for me. XD! I feel bad for rei though...I loved your story and cant wait for the sequel XD! Ill be reveiwing that too so look out for my pen name. I loved your story from begginning to end. Thanks for writing a great story, I hope my stories in the future be this good. :).
KakashisDolphin chapter 16 . 7/21/2005
WOW! Speechless. Going to go off and mave the biggest nosebleed of my life. Can't wait for the sequel. YAY! REI IS OKAY! I WAS FREAKIN OUT! I really was. But, everything turned out ok. GREAT WORK ADN EXCELLETN STORY!

*Prances off with a bleeding nose!*

Emily
StruggleBusCentral chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
*sniff* REI IS ALIVE! YES! *tears of joy* Yay!

Dundundun! I cant wait till the sequel is up! _ Thanks for the great story!
HMHawk chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
sequel! yay! I'm so Happy, Thank you! *Glomps Wild Stallion, again* thank you, thank you!
Werecat Rei chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
YAY! A SEQUEL! I'll be one of the first to read it, i think. Anyway, great story. I KNEW REI WOULD BE ALINE! NO ONE CAN HURT REI!.
Charlie chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
so youre doing onother chapter?I hope its on it so we can read it.
TrigadonPowrpuffchik chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
T.P.: AWESOME STORY MATE!

Trigadon: yipee! Rays still alive O.o ... that stinks hes on pills now o.o... cant wait for the sqeul mate! you got really good talent to write stories

Popwrpuffchik:" aw thats not a crapy ending kinda makes you think who that might be!

Trigadon: i geuss whats his face... max's uncle...

Powrpuffchik: -_- ... anyways is kai ableded to walk now? i cant tell lol

Trigadon: Whats instore for the 4 bladebreakers?... the world may never kno *gets slapped*

Powrpuffchik: STOP DOING THAT EVERYTIME WE REVIEW! ...good job mate! we be waiting for the sequal