Reviews for Grooming Habits
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
*grins* Nicely done. Seras is still 'police girl', even after everything that happened to her.
BookDragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Well written. Flowed together extremely well. Five out of five stars for you. _
Catlike predator chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I forgot to post my E-M il adress wich could be most usefull if you consider really answering my question.
Catlike predator chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Seras liking Integras face... please tell me where you got such dirty ideas because I lack them despise my own dirtyness ans the not small amount of creativity that much people mistake for insanity bwuahahaha!
MaZe-Pallas chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I absolutely love the title... (and the fic is cute as well)
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Hot, hot, hot!
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I am not fan of this pairing but this story is amusing. )
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is kind of funny but it's only a realistic humour, it's not like they're joking it's just vague hint. Very well done.
kelles chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Hey Thess - I'm so behind in doing reviews. This was just too good. I love the understated sensuality of this fic. As you know SxI is one of my favorite pairings. You manage to write such hot fics without them being smut. How do you do it? I also love the ending - keeping Alucard in the dark about the whole thing. Makes you think it could happen again. As usual, you got the charictarization perfect for their manga selves.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Not the biggest yuri fan but that was cute.
Joon chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This was hot.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I usually don't like IxS because people tend to write it horrible but this has style and characterization. I should have known you could have pulled it out.
shadowcub chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
likd it a lot!
Marie Maris chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I luv I/S! Thank so much for the story!