Reviews for Screams in the Night
Andy Black Riddle chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I like Sawyer. And your fic was really good. Nice job! :)
Saphir Neyraud chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Me ha encantado, un genial manejo del angst. Aparte me gusta mucho el Sawyer x Kate xDD

Me gustaría traducirlo al español, pero para eso deseo contar con tu aprobación.

Mil disculpas, pero no sé traducir del español al inglés; sólo del inglés al español '

Felicitaciones

Bye!
Martha chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Okay, must continue. I love Kate and Sawyer. And, I'm your friend. So, continue! Hehe! Lots of Sawyer...preferrably shirtless...m...you get the idea. This one would be a good longer story...

-m-
October chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I liked it and I'm a J/K fan!
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I know this is a late review, but I read this story back before I had registered, so I didn't review it then; now that I have found it again, I felt I had to review it. I liked it a lot. I liked the description of the nightmare. I especially liked your characterization of Kate and Sawyer. I don't care if you continue this story or write a new K/S one, but either way, you need to write more for Lost. (I guess I should say I need you to write more for Lost.) I love Sawyer, and I wish there were more quality stories about him.
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Write more! I wanna read more! Please? PLEASE? LOL okay I know that was annoying. I act like such a child sometimes...

It's just that, this is so well written. Kate and Sawyer is my favorite ship! And you're a good author. You even get Sawyer's accent right.

Reminds me of a kid I was friends with in South Carolina, that accent. LOL I used to have one, too. 'Til I moved back up to boring Indiana.

Well, I'll be checking for an update to this!

Namarie,

~Laetitia
hercircumstance chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Finally, someone gets Kate's voice right! I'd be interested in reading other Lost fic you come up with. I find about 1 in 50 worth reading and feel it a shame that the 1 only has written a single Lost fic. Write more!
Herenya Brandybuck chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I love it! You totally captured both Sawyer and Kate! You know, I hate it when people overdo the redneck thing with Sawyer. I'm from the south, and kinda redneck myself, and I think you did it just right. And the chemistry between the two of them...very nice. If you're looking for motivation to write something longer, well... *puppy eyes* please?
kelly chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
pleze add more
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Muah, mucho goodness. *huggles fic* I like it!
INMH chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
(Gets to knees) PLEASE! MAKE THIS LONGER! PLEASE! I love this coupling! PLEASE CONTINUE!

-INMH
amberness chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I'll repeat what I said on the Lost forum. (I'm Sawyer on there _)

Whoa nice . . . and I agree, there were way too few Saywer fics out there besides the slasher kind O.o Little lost puppy? The home land? That was priceless. I really liked the story, got Sawyer's dialouge down nice. I'm in favor or hearing more. Anyone else?
Blondi-Finny chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
:-) This is a great story! Please write more! I luv it!

~*~Blondi~*~
suspencer chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
::gets out cattle prod::

Is this the proper motovation?

Sure hope so!

Must. Have. MORE!
Chico chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Oh, so cool! You should really continue with this; I'm not sure what the main plot would be, but I'd like to hear your version of what Sawyer's parents were like. Hey, maybe that could be your plot; current time on island punctuated by Sawyer's flashbacks, or something like that. Of course, keep the Kate/Sawyer elements...

This tale was well-written, and I rather like the visual of Kate comforting Sawyer after a nightmare of his, although none of them would admit that was what she was doing. Your theory on Kate's crime was interesting, and I thought rather original, since all I've heard was that she murdered a man, but it was her husband/boyfriend abusing her; this is the first time I heard she murdered because of blackmail. You've successfully captured the spirit of Kate/Sawyer's interaction, their banter, their chemistry; I felt like it was coming straight from the show. The opening nightmare was great; I mean, it sure wasn't a pleasant memory, but like the rest of the story, well-written, and my favorite scene as well. You handled young Sawyer well, I could sympathize with his abrupt confrontation with death, saw his innocence and angst. You should definitely write more young Sawyer.

Overall, great job, and I hope you continue with this one. If not, definitely write more, especially on Sawyer.