Reviews for Noose
Writer With Sprite chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
The ending was just perfect!
tcsportsmed7 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Aw... I absolutely LOVED this story! Thanks! D
chiclete chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Simply perfect.
othgirl2010 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
hey
Ruusukainen chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
You have a amazing talent to make me cry. I cried my eyes out, when Sandy found Ryan in the closet. But everyhing turned out great and Im happy. (:

Thanks.
Scary-Girly chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
aw! that was sweet!
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
OK, so Oliver's dead, but I imagine there are enough crazy people out there for this to work. Lovely ending. Sad but fantastic story.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wow, you're really dark siding it. Horrible and gorgeous at the same time. Dear God, poor Ryan! Please do something horrible to Trotter. More horrible than jail. Maybe getting trapped in a cell with Oliver for the rest of their natural lives?
amberleigh90 chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
i loved this story! sorry i didnt get around to reviewing earlier.. i just found it
Werewolves are People Too chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
I really enjoyed reading this. It was very good! I love Ryan adoption stories...
katwoman76 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That story is great.

Cruel, but with a happy ending.

I love the starting idea. I mean, they always talk about Child Services at her asses and stuff, but you never see Child Services or the Probation Officers in the OOC.

Mr. Trotter is really dark, but I think, in reality these guys exist as well. :((

Keep writing. I really love your stories.
Super Chino chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
I have a ton of stories to catch up on and this was one of them! Loved it! I could picture this happening to Ryan...sort of out of the frying pan and into the fire so to speak. Was happy to see this one had a happy ending to it. Thanks for sharing! : D
carpanther chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Great story. I'm sorry it ended after only two massive chapters. :)
Waverin3 chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
Great chapter! Are you going to keep going? Please do!
Candy.07 chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
aaw how great! everything is happy!