Reviews for Fated
TheAliceHuntt chapter 23 . 4/21
Jesus that was a work of art, as I sit here bawling at the perfection of it. Thank You for sharing it with us.
ohsotiny chapter 23 . 4/12
Well, just like the first time I read this, I bawled my eyes out. I cannot say this enough, THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Everything about it just draws you in. I love all the romance, action, and ANGST! God, the angst! As someone who has read both the original and alternate endings, i hate to say that I'm in love with the original ending. It was very hard to read through the pain and heartbreak but as good as the alternate ending is, I don't think it could do this story justice like the original ending! Like I've said many times before, I will DEFINITELY continue to reread this over time!
Jade6666 chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
My heard broke in to million pieces and I cried for days but it was worth it! I love love love this fic. Thank you!
beaglebison chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
oh wow cue the tears! sakura's pain along with kakashi's survivors guilt and that ending.../3 my heart broke. a beautifully heartbreaking story and your writing is superb. thank you!
CherokeeMist07 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I have been desperately looking for a KakaSaku Fanfic that would whisk me away with beautiful imagery. I'm blown away by this first first chapter and I look forward to reading the whole story! Thank you for giving me some much needed imagination candy! :D You're the best!
LoveLikeTheRose chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
My god, it's been so long since I've actually teared up over a story. I could almost feel Sakura's pain when Kakashi died. It was so hard to read. This story was a whirlwind of emotions and was so fantastically written. Not every story can have that perfect happy ending, it was almost, ALMOST, nice seeing you stray from that norm. It was just so damn hard to read the last little bit. I'm glad you let Kakashi leave something behind for Sakura, otherwise I don't think I could have finished the story. I felt like I, myself, broke with her after his death, because of everything else that had happened. You captured it so well. All in all, you did a marvelous job with this story as a whole. I really enjoyed it and you really stirred my emotions. I almost never leave a review, but I felt this story deserved one. You're an excellent writer, with a very creative mind. Thank you for making this beautifully tragic piece. I enjoyed reading it and being immersed in it.
DimiGex chapter 23 . 7/15/2016
Okay, so I'm a little late to the party and I realize this story is old but I have to say that it's absolutely incredible. I've read the entire thing in one day (work isn't really that important is it? lol). I've laughed, gotten angry, grinned, falling in love with more than one character, cried, smiled, and pretty much gone through the entire slew of emotions of the human existence. This story was phenomenal. It goes from dark to light to dark to light constantly in a real, believable way that left me wanting more.

The writing was beautiful across the board, excellent metaphors and descriptions. The characterization was superb, watching them grow and change was fantastic. The emotional range was perfect throughout the entire story. I hope you're still getting your reviews because this was a fantastic story. Loved it so much.
meelomango chapter 23 . 6/29/2016
It's been years and I still always find myself gravitating towards this story. One of the best fics on this site ever. Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2016
The whole story was beauty at it's mightiest..
Never have read a more practical yet equally mezmerising story before... I hope you write more Kakasaku, I really hope so.
rishitashrivastava44 chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
wtf
kae-sshi chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
Geez ! There is a cloud of sheer depression hovering above this story ! Do not get me wrong, I'm not saying that it's badly written or anything but these two are the least resilient people I've seen in quite some time. I feel that if I check above my head, some grey cloud could appear anytime and start pouring down on me. In a nutshell this story really is depressing !
Indiegirl97 chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
It's absolutely wonderful till here. One of the best I've read so far. But, since I'm a bit of a coward sometimes, I'm going to stop here, since I know reading the next three chapters will give me nothing but more of that hollow feeling in my chest a heavy dose of angst gives me. So I'll be reading the alternate ending and pretend that that's all there is to it. You are really a highly gifted writer.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 23 . 4/23/2016
My heart has been broken into tiny little pieces. I shall never recover. :,(
Mariselo chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
Why did you have to kill him. Great story. I cry at the end. I hate tragedy at the main characters. . Buhuhu
Mariselo chapter 12 . 3/15/2016