Reviews for Fated
LoveLikeTheRose chapter 23 . 7/24
My god, it's been so long since I've actually teared up over a story. I could almost feel Sakura's pain when Kakashi died. It was so hard to read. This story was a whirlwind of emotions and was so fantastically written. Not every story can have that perfect happy ending, it was almost, ALMOST, nice seeing you stray from that norm. It was just so damn hard to read the last little bit. I'm glad you let Kakashi leave something behind for Sakura, otherwise I don't think I could have finished the story. I felt like I, myself, broke with her after his death, because of everything else that had happened. You captured it so well. All in all, you did a marvelous job with this story as a whole. I really enjoyed it and you really stirred my emotions. I almost never leave a review, but I felt this story deserved one. You're an excellent writer, with a very creative mind. Thank you for making this beautifully tragic piece. I enjoyed reading it and being immersed in it.
DimiGex chapter 23 . 7/15
Okay, so I'm a little late to the party and I realize this story is old but I have to say that it's absolutely incredible. I've read the entire thing in one day (work isn't really that important is it? lol). I've laughed, gotten angry, grinned, falling in love with more than one character, cried, smiled, and pretty much gone through the entire slew of emotions of the human existence. This story was phenomenal. It goes from dark to light to dark to light constantly in a real, believable way that left me wanting more.

The writing was beautiful across the board, excellent metaphors and descriptions. The characterization was superb, watching them grow and change was fantastic. The emotional range was perfect throughout the entire story. I hope you're still getting your reviews because this was a fantastic story. Loved it so much.
meelomango chapter 23 . 6/29
It's been years and I still always find myself gravitating towards this story. One of the best fics on this site ever. Absolutely beautiful.
The whole story was beauty at it's mightiest..
Never have read a more practical yet equally mezmerising story before... I hope you write more Kakasaku, I really hope so.
rishitashrivastava44 chapter 3 . 5/12
wtf
kae-sshi chapter 6 . 5/5
Geez ! There is a cloud of sheer depression hovering above this story ! Do not get me wrong, I'm not saying that it's badly written or anything but these two are the least resilient people I've seen in quite some time. I feel that if I check above my head, some grey cloud could appear anytime and start pouring down on me. In a nutshell this story really is depressing !
Indiegirl97 chapter 20 . 5/2
It's absolutely wonderful till here. One of the best I've read so far. But, since I'm a bit of a coward sometimes, I'm going to stop here, since I know reading the next three chapters will give me nothing but more of that hollow feeling in my chest a heavy dose of angst gives me. So I'll be reading the alternate ending and pretend that that's all there is to it. You are really a highly gifted writer.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 23 . 4/23
My heart has been broken into tiny little pieces. I shall never recover. :,(
Mariselo chapter 17 . 3/16
Why did you have to kill him. Great story. I cry at the end. I hate tragedy at the main characters. . Buhuhu
Mariselo chapter 12 . 3/15
Where is icha icha?...
queen latifah chapter 22 . 3/15
I HATE YOOOOOOUUUUUUU! I think I hav lost almost 20 litrlitres of watee due to my cryng writing this types of fictionz and u wnt escape my death glares!

P.S
I love your stories
SarahAntonia chapter 20 . 2/2
Honestly, I love this story! It's definitely one of my top 3 Kakasaku stories (which are actually the only ones that I care about)! I'm going to stop here and switch over to the alternative (happy) ending!
melissaBa chapter 3 . 1/31
oh my god I'm crying like a baby... you're so mean :c
Princess Jalice chapter 23 . 12/8/2015
Amazing. Simply amazing. All your imagery is marvelous and I like how the story had wonderful progression. I love all the emotion there is in all the characters. I figured you didn't give her Sosuke's child because you were going to give her Kakashi's. Wonderful story. Thank you very much for writing it.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
Sad but beautiful! I'm gonna read the alternate and see which one is most fitting :)
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »