Reviews for Fated
Kitakana chapter 23 . 3/23
Thank you for writing this. It was very moving. I haven't felt this moved by a story in a long time. Thank you fo writing the drama and tragedy so well and so beautifully.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 12 . 3/2
You are a very talented writer. I wouldn't say the story was great- it was okay. Too tragic and sad and angsty for my liking but what compelled me to finish it was because you wrote it beautifully and you were able to really bring the characters to life. I also cried a good few minutes towards the end (I will not spoil it of course) and for you to be able to bring out such emotion from your reader is a gift. Thank you. I've read majority of your works and you truly are a remarkable writer.
hanachano chapter 23 . 1/19
Wooow! :')
I love it so much ! I never felt so sad when I read fanfiction.
One of the best kakasaku story ever .. :')
Honestly, this fic make me cried for an hour, but..really, it's so amazing!

Thanks four your great fic, author :D
More. More. More. More

Happy ending for the next story, please ? :) go go kakasaku :D

Hehe.
By the way, watashi wa nabila desu.
Yoroshiku :)
fernandaE chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
Shit! I'm crying so much / thank jashin you let at list Genma around her. Omg omg :'(
kungfuskittle chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
I loved absolutely everything about this story! Beautifully written and never boring. I didn't want to put it down. My heart is broken yet so happy at the same time. Thank you so much for writing this! I couldn't put it down! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Something is seriously wrong with me. I remeber reading this a few years ago, and I know I didn't like it that much. At least not as much as 'a series of firsts'. But now, I can't stop crying, and I usualy don't cry. And it is so good.. maybe I hated Sasuke too much the last time I read it xD
It's a diffrent writing style then the one you have now, but I guess that's too be expected. Good job
phiphi78 chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Beautiful loved it
milen748 chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Leafy I truly loved this story I 'm proud of the ending you gave it because it fits the story so amazingly well. you are great :)
FiresDance09 chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
I don't think I have ever read a story that made me cry like that, it was good, but damn did it make me cry.
Hakkuchi chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
From the moment Kakashi said he lived her (and that time was running out), I knew one or both of them were going to die. Darn it, I still tried to lie to myself about my hunch. Well, that was a story well written! Thanks for the enjoyment (though much of it was sad rather than uplifting).
katie chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
I love this story, you did a great job in balancing her old love for sasuke and how she still honors his memory, even though she falls for Kakashi. And honestly I love Genma he's the real star. Anyway great job, it broke my heart when Kakashi died though
Flames of Avarice chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
This story actually made me cry a little. I truly enjoyed it, you are a wonderful story teller!
hemas chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
hello
this story is amazing, i could not stop crying .
i hope there would be another part of the story . it is so good
Lemmruko chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
best kakasaku fanfic ever
Lemmruko chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
omg. the tears, they wont stop.
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »