Reviews for A Knock at the Door
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i happen to like the silly fluff. it was pretty cute and funny how her dad was there and then snuffles showed up. i love this series you've managed to make.
Grav chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Hee! *dies of giggles*

This is perfect. Man, it was almost worth throwing my back out so that someone recced me your stories so that I would have something to do!

Well done!
cutemara chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
loved it!
Telmerethiel chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I just adore all of your stories. You do a great job depicting all of the characters. I am quite glad that you prefer to write the fluffy stuff, instead of the depressing events. There's enough of that all ready! I would really like to hear the story of how Abby managed to get that parchment. Sounds quite interesting... I hope you plan on continuing your Sirius and Abby stories.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
“But Hubert is rather fond of French owls, and by the time it reached me it was, well, rather unreadable."

That was a great line. (It's also good to know Hubert isn't the strange stock boy at the story.)

I've never liked Sirius but you've made me want to like him for Abby's sake.

Gees, usually my pills work better than this.

Your dialog remains very readable.
Raven chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Aw... This was so sweet! I love Abby. I love Sirius. I love them even more together. You're such a great writer! Is this a one-shot? It seems like one. Great work!
Leslie Lady of Light chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Silly fluff, indeed! No way! Loved it, especially her little memory interludes! More details about the wedding are forthcoming, I hope? Oh, and that's just like your Sirius to mix up the dates! Write more please!