Reviews for The Perfect Pair
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Great job. Love the John/Teyla.
mate chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
it was fun. i hope read the next chapter soon.
Innogen chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Well, it's been almost a year since you've updated this fic. Don't worry about it being out of date-I just watched the first season of Atlantis and am a new fan... and I like your multi-chapter fics the best.

It would be nice if you finished this one; I hope you find the inspiration. Just don't let Rodney slip up. Let them have sex instead! ::grin::

Innogen
Hananian chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
AH! You stoped! Granted, I started reading late, but you can't just leave it there! Please!
aaobuttons chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Please Update I loved this! Even if you just do an overview, like the musings of Elizabeth thinking about the trip... just something to let us know what happened! PLEASE!
Kippling Croft chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
I really really like this fic. I hope you up date soon, really soon like now would be good.
fififolle chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
This is a terrific story. You write brilliantly - you capture all the characters perfectly, and use a wonderful vocabulary. You're grammar is better than most, which makes it flow well and be so real. All of this is why I like reading your stuff, and why I registered, 'cos I wanted to say thanks for a lot of great work. Please write more of this - I love all your McWeir stuff, but I need more!
Larien Telrunya chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Please update! I love McWeir stories and I cant wait to find out what happens! Don't leave us hanging! :)
Lirenel chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
Still waiting for an update. I just love mcweir stories. Update soon!
Tara chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
I really have enjoyed this entire series. I hope you continue in it. I'm looking forward to what happens next. (Hopefully for Elizabeth to put Elana in her place! *vbeg*)

Keep it going!
LittleKnux2008 chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
I just got to reading this, and wow! It's amazing! You're a great writer. Please continue!
P3anut chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
Ack, update this please! The plot is just getting good and your teasers at the end are torturing me! :)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I am so loving the set-up for this one! Tee-hee! On to the next section!
sgafan33 chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
What happened to this story? Can you come back and finish it? It was going so good.
An Old User chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
I'm so glad no one was in the house while I read this. I laughed so hard I lost my breath, and I am still chuckling. Don't know if I'll be eating breakfast tomorrow; we're planning on pancakes...

I'll take a shot at the third teaser. In chapter three, McKay mentions a man geting "jilted at the altar." Maybe that's a little closer to home than he would have us think?