Reviews for Kindred spirits
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Agian, so cute and heart-warming. A chat among friends. I realyl can't sya why, but I love the characters in this game so much
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Yet another well-done story. Your fluff never ceases to amaze me...and the idea of those three getting along so closely just seems if they were a real family, separated at birth, and then rejoined... _

I guess you could say that the hardest thing for me to read is the parts where there are some "Mizuhoan expressions" that I wish you'd use. _

I don't know how much Japanese you can really learn in England (after all, even here in Hawaii, we don't learn as much as we should...I don't know the language fluently, and I'm supposed to be Japanese... :P)

Here are some that I think you'll see often throughout fanfiction can use them as you see fit. These are all pretty much greetings / parting phrases, like how we have "hellos" and "good-byes." (Trying to put my 4 years of Japanese in high school to use... :P) The others, some of which you've probably seen and can already guess at, or got, I listed anyway, as tidbits of knowledge to help you out...just ignore the ones you already know, and I hope you can make use of these in your future fics!

Basically, this is stuff you can put to use if you decide to take like Japanese 101...although it's not really necessary for anything other than learning to write hiragana, and that's easy enough to learn.

("a" "ah," like in "all")

("i" "ee," like in "teeth")

("u" "ooh," like in "ruler")

("e" "eh," like in "regular")

("o" "oh," "ou" "ohh.", like in "sold")

"ohayou gozaimasu" good morning

(also seen as "ohayou," or "oha," in really short form...but "ohayou" is more common, and more used than the other...and many times, it sounds like it's one big word, like "ohayogozaimasu!" since it is a standard greeting.)

"konnichi wa" good day, good afternoon also, at times...

"konban wa" good evening, good night (greeting, more as a welcome)

"oyasumi nasai" good night (usually when going to bed, like saying "good night" to mom and dad before going to bed. also a parting phrase, like when people leave at night. (also often seen as "oyasumi," short form...especially between family.)

"sayonara" good bye, have a good day, etc. parting phrase also. used during the day most often.

some others...

"tadaima" i'm home

"okaerinasai" welcome home (usually always in response to "tadaima"). (also heard as "okaeri," for short.)

"daijoobu desu ka?" are you alright? (also seen as "daijoobu?" or "daijoobu da no?" but mean the exact same thing.)

"doushite" why (if used in a question, just add question mark. (i.e. doushite? why? :P)

"donna" which (more if used by itself, and is like doushite. can be used in same format for question.)

"dare" who

"doo" how

"doko" where

"dono" which (usually placed in front of another noun, i.e. "dono kuruma" which car, and etc.)

"nani" what

"nan desu ka?" what is it?

(note: you can switch "nan" (truncated version of "nani") for any of the expressions directly above to make it a question, like "what is it," "where is it," "how is it," etc.)

Hope this brief lesson helps you in the future! And don't be afraid to ask...I might not know all, but I can find or check usage most times and tell you if it's right or not...most times, it just has to sound right, in my opinion.

Personally, I find it easier to read if you just put the expression if you get the chance, give these a look-over, and see if you can replace any that you really want to use.

Excellent works, by the way...this is like number five? Anywho...keep them coming! Off to yet another one...
Macross-Green chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That was strangely good... I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading, but this was pretty good. I like how Colette and Sheena got along so well. Most of the time, I've seen them competing with one another over Lloyd. Personally, that is getting a little old, in my opinion. Nicely written, the characters do seem a little out of character, but that's pretty normal considering that this fic takes place after the game to begin with.
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 12/4/2004

*sighs* I hav nothing else to say, I've said it all in my other reviews, except to say Lovely, as always.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
So much WAFF! I Love it! The Fluff was adorable!
Fagor chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh crud...I just lost all of my fluff in this. This really takes your breath away when you read this. A 16-year-old really can be a cute little kid sometimes.
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
It's so wonderful! I love it it's so cute!

I love you and your stories! Thank you so much for writing these!
Urby chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Aha, more stuff to fill in those little holes in Bliss...

It's this kinda stuff that makes life worth living. Yey! (happy dance)
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
That story just made my day! It was so cute! Warm fuzzies! Wonderful yet again. Thanks for your nice remarks on my stuff, too!