Reviews for The Heavenly Executioner
Robina Snyder chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was super interesting. I wish there was more of it. Thanks for the interesting story. I :heart: Karasu, and I like this idea.
UchihaHyugaGlow chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
that was great, a real pleasure to read, karasu is awesome. i was pretty sad when he died, this is a neat idea! once again, great story .
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Not to go against your authority in your own story but Karasu also means "raven." You must have known that though, as you made so many allusions comparing him back to ravens but wouldn't it be nice to inform your readers of that detail as well? It really does heighten the experience of reading your work. I know it really made more sense to me after I knew that...
Adi88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
E! Pure fangirl squealies. This is so lovely, and Karasu is deeply cool. Plus, the entire afterlife thing is very neat. My favorite parts were the "Time flies when you're having fun...", "It's good to be back", and everything between "If you keep listening..." and the aforementioned end-quote. The crow anology is just perfect.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This was interesting.
kahuffstix chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
i loved this story. it was so great.
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This is beautiful and original. I especially enjoy Karasu's nonchalant attitude towards his sentence. The rich symbolism and concise dialogue are lovely. I'm adding you to my favorites list.
Pai927 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Quite haunting, but in a beautiful way. This was a concise, high quality piece. Everyone was in character and it was very smooth.

Nice job!
Katia-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
You've done it again. You are amazing!

I've never even seen YYH and you've already gotten me hooked. This was a good, and by good I mean the whole shooting match, the jump up and down and start squealing good.

I was a bit confused at the ending, then I reread it and a little inteligence returned to me and I gotted it. You know it's really good, cuz i'm actually remembering to review. Your others were jsut as good, but i'm reading this one wide awake and hyper.

I love it and i'm sure it will get many reviews!

Wonderful fic! *squeals*

Write more!...more! If I must feed your soul with reviews then you must fill mine with fics!

Awesome work!

TTFN

Katia-chan
Pat chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Excellent, thoughtful story. Quite different from most involving Karasu or Ayame, but beautifully mature and in keeping with the cultural background of the series.
Kawaii Kitsune Cub chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Simply lovely. A true gem, and I will be waiting for an update.
Sadiera chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
i like how all the records of the dead person are "stored in a deep secret place" heehee

*reads some more* 5 CENTURIES! GOOD LORD! i'd be bored outta my mind! (course my mind isnt very big mind you :P)

*reading more* yeah definatley shoulda gone after the redhead lol

yeah everyone's gotta admit botan is way too chipper-(what kind of word is "chipper"? just sounds odd) for a girl thats gotta lead dead ppl through limbo .

o twist ending! very spiffy