Reviews for Shattered Realities
KK1987 chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
Hey I realise you haven't updated for ages, please come back to this story I think it is bloody amazing, I would like to read the rest of this story, please don't give up on this story, so you have a few spelling mistakes, nobodys perfect.

Please finish this story someday

I'll be waiting, keep updating,10 OUT OF 10
digitalwitch18 chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
Wow interesting! I really hope that you get a chance to come back and finish this story someday! It is really good!
Syl chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
This story is really rife with typos. You seem to believe that periods have no place in dialogue (they do), and don't seem to proofread thoroughly. Case in point, this sentence.

“What are squawking about?” Spike snapped, her words confusing and making him sick. “I know you’re out of your gourd Dru, but now your just plan batty”

You're missing a "you" in that first line, for starters. Also, "her words confusing and making him sick." is awkward. "her words confusing and sickening him." might be better. "but now your just plan batty" is a bit of a trifecta. It should be you're, plain, and batty should have a period after it. It's also kind of odd to use present tense for both the gourd line and batty. Fixing that would lead to...

"What are you squawking about?" Spike snapped, her words confusing and sickening him. "I know you've always been out of your gourd Dru, but now you're just plain batty."

I realize this is an early chapter of an older story, and perhaps these mistakes die down in later chapters and works. If they do not, though, I really recommend you get some quality betas.
Raksha Cain chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
wow...i love this story, i have never seen this take on spikes death before. will there be updates soon? Atleast 5 cookies on the 5 cookie scale.
Tara Summers chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
Awesome job, as always. Sad to see it ending, but all good things must come to an end.
silver midnight chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
liked this chappie. plz update soon, i really want to know what happens. you can't end it in one or two chapters, that's not enough.
Red chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
This story is good, I can't wait to see what happens next
SapphireAngL chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
So not a bad story i really like it...But i think in a way u are rushing things all i think is you should slow down a bit..But thats just my opionon anyways i really love ur story so far its really good...update soon...
meirta chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
thank you thank you thank you. I always keep in eye on this fanfic because I enjoy it so much. I enjoyed this chapter, of course I have enjoyed all the chapters so far, all I could ask is that you don't leave us faithful readers hanging so long.
PuckerUpSmile chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
I love your story and this chapter…will be waiting for another update!... keep up the great work! Can’t wait!
Sandy chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Oh no you don't! You get right back here and finish this story! I am really enjoying it and I want more NOW, now, now, now, now, now. Please.
briedee chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
overly happy to see you still mostly alive and writing. keep it up!
AngelFeet chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Another one i can i add to my wicked section in my head...I love this story and am so glade it was update! way to go..cant wait for more good luck!
Kiljoy chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
Do you think you could give us a new chapter for christmas.
romanticbabysky chapter 9 . 10/21/2005
I have to know what happens. Please update soon.