Reviews for Wedding March
Rashel Quinn chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
hey omg .. awesome story ... this is the last installment of pitd series right .. ? anywayz wonderfull story ... :D
Spurned Mephistopheles chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
I have read your entire trilogy and I must say that was quite lovely. If you can, I'd like your opinion on my poetry.

Ciao,

SM
Georgenia chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
cute, is there a sequel or what
lesbian.writer chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
oh my god, this story was great! if you're stories are all this good i need to put you in my favorites! I'm so glad it worked out for them. Ginny/Draco is one of my all time favorite pairings! loved the story!
frogstopper77 chapter 13 . 6/1/2006
Oh my fucking GOD! This was one of the sadest yet greatest stories that I have EVER read. I loved it so much. My sister loved it 2...you should write a nother story...thankz

Love

Brittany .a.k.a. frogstopper77
emu the great chapter 13 . 3/28/2006
Why have you not got that many reviews? this is a great story adn enearly had me in tears in a few places! it was a great plot and wonderfully written... is the a sequal?

keep the good work flowing!
rosebud sweetie chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
OMG! I love this story, you almost had me crying when i thought ginny was gonna die. I hope you write more, NO YOU MUST WRITE MORE! I absolutly love this story! Maybe you could help me with mine?

Thanks for reading this, hope you write more!

~rosebud_sweetie~
dehumanization chapter 13 . 11/9/2005
I ablsolutly loved your story! it was so awesome! I wish that I could write like that! Thanks for the Story!

-Ashley
Nora9112 chapter 13 . 9/29/2005
The only thing I could possibly say is I love it completly! It all wraps together nicely and I'm a little pissy you haven't gotten more reveiews but hey, I'm adding and making one more :).
SarahNevraGalvez chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
*SOB* LOVE IT! SO BEAUTIFUL! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL once more SEQUEL!

10/10

Sarah~Nevra~Galvez
Felton118 chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
omg this is one of the best stories i have ever read! it has an awesome plot and an even better ending!
zuvalupa chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
This was wonderfully wicked! I loved it! Well written and described!
bluefire1987 chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
I liked the plot! The reactions of people were realistic and thus good!
Sannikex chapter 13 . 1/9/2005
Hi! Me again if you remember? Anyway I liked the other two better but this is really really good too. (It's just because I love PITD so very much I have to say this is really really good instead of fantastic) I hope you keep the sequels coming!
XxTimesStopsxX chapter 13 . 1/4/2005
omg! im not a crier and jesus i almost bawled til my tear ducts dried! first from happy then topure rage then horriblesadness and then finally extreme joy! I mean the facial expressions alone were in the numerous amount. And whatever doubts you had about this story lost em because its beautiful! defianatly a favorite author!