Reviews for Atatakai Nukumori
chris chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
wow!i think this fic is cool...maybe u should make another horoxanna fic...so there would be variety in da site...da other couples r just getting boring!
trent chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
finish it please
open-your -eyes101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Although i have a deep deep deep deep deep deep hadret for the cople horo2 and anna ( im a yoh and anna lover myself) this was a really good i like the way yoh hated to here what was going on hehe and horohoro is such a weirdo you rite good now i wanna here mantas side of ot hehe.
FiendisHSerapH chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
You write good Horo/Anna fics! Keep up the good work. Some words are misspelled; I hope you check that. Nonetheless, I like the ideas you present on your fics: realistic and so everyday. Makes me want to giggle right on my seat now. *chuckles like a mad girl*

By the way, Nukumori is warmth... but I think Atatakai means "fight". I dunno; I am just basing from my previous Japanese knowledge.

Forget and ignore the flamers. You're here to enjoy the pairing you worship the most! Write more, and I shall watch.

Lastly, a BIG YAY for Horo*hearts*Anna! Thanks for making the C2 community; it's a big help for a fan like me searching for amusing fics. More power.

Maki/SerapH
pendulii chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Cool and cute!
hemery chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow... I really like it. But... NOT ENOUGH FLUFF! Never mind, how bout you write another story? PLEASE?
December 05th chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
LOL that was funny :-D
PLC chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Its good! Please write another fic with HoroxAnna in it!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
D'oh! I hate one shots that leave ya hanging! Oh well,I'm surprised I've find another person who writes Horo&Anna fics. I also got one up. It's entitied Shaman Kombat read it if yer interested.
KeliKeli chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
0.0 I ask you to point out the plot because I can't seem to find it. lol Oh, here it is! Anna went out to get soup for Yoh and Horo ever so 'conviniently' found out. 0.0 Is that right? XD Good job, though. ~Kya
ravendream chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a fic with Anna/HoroHoro before, but I really like this! It was short, but just cute and sweet. I hope you write more stories like this one.
Hasuko chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Sorry I couldn't review earlier. Ah! Don't hurt me! Ehem. Anyhoo, I just wanna say that I really like how this fic was written. I actually liked the chapter-ed version a lot but feel rather disappointed, seeing that you're not going to finish it. *sob* Honestly, I was so absorbed into it but no, you won't finish writing it. Hmph.

You know, after re-reading this, I feel that Anna was being extra nice to Yoh in the flashback but later on she jumped back into character. Yeah... Well, if I didn't convince you enough to post up the chapter-ed version, I don't know who will. Forget the flamers (if there are any), just post it up!
trent chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
col
Horohoro fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
O.o wow... I've never seen a Horo/Anna before.

*shakes head* That was really good though! I think that you should continue it!
Seto-kun chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
its ok... kink of childish...