Reviews for Mind and Machine
Catherine chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
this is very good stuff, but wheres chapter four? please update soon
Vinnet chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Very interesting chapter. It's a little confusing at first, but otherwise not too bad. The AI point of view is very intriguing, but at times, it's hard to understand what's going on. There are other times when you refer to mechanical equivalents of organic parts, and it's hard to understand what you mean. You might want to (shudder) revise and clarify. A little more details in the beginning might be nice.

But overall, a very intriguing chapter! I'll have to read the next one when I'm not falling asleep on my feet!
Vorkosigan chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
This is such an incredible, awesome, original idea! I'm looking forward to seeing Four... and poor Otto. Does he still *have* the acuators, or have they been removed? Ah... I'm sure it will all tell in time. *hopping up and down* but i'm looking forward to another chapter. too cool!
Karina of Darkness chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Well, you already know how much I love this fanfic, but I LOVE Three's violent cynism. It's so...actuatorial. New word. But I like it. And Two's all like 'w00t' and Three's like "...dork." and I like it. period. And Crowley...is a bitch. She dies tomorrow. _ *glomp* not let down yet, m'friend.
morph chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
"He's the aggressive one?" Yeah, no kidding. I liked this chapter. I think it's so cool how Two and Three are like brothers, with their own differences and similarities. I assume that at some point they're going to meet up with One and that Four will be introduced in the next chapter. Is Three the one who, in Spider-Man 2, grabbed Spidy after he had unmasked himself to Doc Ock at the end? I thought of that one right away when I read this. Anywho, I hope you keep up the very good work and I wish you luck in 2005! :)
lunarwolvesshadow chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Wow! This story's great! This is definitely going in my favorites.
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Oh, Three is chilling. I can't wait for Four. And for them to find Otto, of course.
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Very nice. I like how this is going.
CDAnders chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Sorry I couldn't review sooner, Aurora!

But great job! This is getting so awesome, and a little quiet aside, Dr. Crowley is EVIL.

Awesome work! Keep it up PLEASE!

C. D. Anders :D
Insolent Muffin chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
I just love Two! And One...and I know I'll love the rest of them whenever you post more...

You really have improved so much since the first few things of yours I read...

The endings of your chapters so far are just the sort to make people want to read more [and complain bitterly if you go long enough without an update after a particularly good cliffhanger]. Please, never give up fanfiction. Even if you become a well-known published author...wouldn't it be nice for the fanfiction community to have more writers and supporters who have been published?

It's amazing for a story by someone who isn't already ridiculously popular to get six reviews per chapter...I've never been able to do that, with the exception of the one-shot story I wrote a long time ago. Congratulations on what you've done so far - and good luck in the future
chickens chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
This is awsome! Write more soon, please
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Cool story. I hope to read more soon from you.
morph chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Cool chapter. I like how they all have different, uh, personalities sort of. Keep up the good work! :)
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
It's Mo! These really are amazing character studies. More, please?

(And is Otto really dead? *wibble*}
Anonymous-cat chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Wow. Another great chapter. Its interesting how you give the different actuators different personalities. Like Two admiring shiny things. I also think its cool that the arms think of themselves as a unit, not as different personalities, at least not until they became human. Although I still do not understand why they would want to turn the actuators into humans. What purpose would it serve? Still, this is a very interesting story, and I can't wait for the next update!