Reviews for Truths and Consequences
Amanda chapter 2 . 2/9
OMG that was funny
SinsDeed chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
"I'm as hard as they come!" BAHAHAHAHAA! I'm still laughing at that! Wonderful chapter!
JustSlightlyCrazy chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
... Ok im done, im done. Whew that was GREAT! :D x
lmao chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
hahaha! i love zoro.

"I'm hard Chopper! HARD!"

"And I can PROVE IT!"

TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
How come I haven't found this yet, I didn't know, but now I'm glad I did. For some odd reason I can see this in my head, happening, that is, I don't know why either.

Ti's good, reading the next chapters.
Thursday chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Oh man. I just about died giggling at this chapter.

"I'm NOT soft! I'm HARD! Do you hear me? I'm hard as they COME!"
something40423 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Aww I hope this is not the end!

But anyways I love this story and I hope you make one more chapter! (But you don't have to)
neon rose chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
oh man, you just made me laugh so much there. I was going to say you made me laugh so HARD there but that'd only extend the embarrasing gawffawing on my part in a very public computer room. People are looking at me strangely now, you're responcible for this!
HellzCrusader chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
woohoo! i love this story its awesome! :)
APatchOfSunlight chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Oh wow, so favourited. It has everything from Sanji-whump to hot Sanji and Zoro make out scenes... But what really makes this fic for me is that you took the time to make a realistic them getting together story. Most Sanji/Zoro I come across already have an established relationship to work with or get together in an explosion of hot sex... Not that I complained.

Thanks for this.

-Josey
sam chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
i fuckin luv ch 2! thats funny shit! luv it XD
debzzz chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
I'm almost positive I've read this before and it's really beyond me why,if in fact I have,I didn't review!This was very well written and you managed to keep both Zoro and Sanji in character!The plot was really cute and even though not very complicated,it was still interesting!I enjoyed reading it very much,so thank you for posting this fic here :D
ValorieJueles chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
“I will kill you by the light of these beautiful fireworks, asshole.”

God! this line is just so perfectly and utterly THEM! Perfect!
GooglyMooglies chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
it should def not be the end
tontto chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Yes. I liked this story, so well described, and filled with feelings and thoughts. More, pwease... :P