Reviews for A Night Like Any Other
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
well it was cute and suited them pretty well!_!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was beautiful. You're writing style flows well and doesn't feel rushed.

I very much enjoyed your description of the 'therapeutic massage'. If I picture the events in town, in anime style, it is rather hilarious.

Poor Miroku and Inuyasha. They appear to be so abused. _

Anywho, you're very talented. Keep writing!

Snow
Ai Meri chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
The line "(dispatcher of youkai by profession, punisher of hentai by avocation)" is utter brilliance.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Now this is cute, a bit unexpected, but cute... could be better though, I love it anyway _~
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
_ Sugoi, sugoi! _ Good job. _
sunling chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
You are a blessing upon this fandom. There is not much more I can say. Original scenes are quite rare a thing to come across, but you manage this, each and every time. It is a lovely fic, chuckle-worthy and moving in turns.

Thank you, also, for the dedication. I feel so loved.

For a side note, you could start adding glossaries to the end of your fics - you use several rather infrequently seen Japanese terms, such as the mala beads or the seiza (which admittedly is easy enough if one has done Japanese martial arts) in "Numinous". Also, I am curious, what sort of position is a dragon asana?
KagoKitty chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
How cute...I loved it! I especially like the way their ki mingled while he gave her a massage...very original...I could see the colors intwining.

-.~
Osuwarii chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
WAH! x3 that was adorable! Very well done, I really enjoyed it. Definitely gives me a warm an' fuzzy feeling ;)

-Osuwarii
Moonlight Shadow4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I always love your one-shots and this one was just as great. Excellent work! The imagery was amazing, and the diction you use-so specific! I really loved it. Great Sango/Miroku fluff.
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Yes! i love the thought of the way that Sango and Miroku connect not only on the battlefeild or personalitywise, but down to the very core of their souls. Very good use of imagery and detail..i like the way you describe her nightly routine. I look forward to reading m ore of your work!