Reviews for A Time To Be Grateful
mel2932 chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
I loved this. It was so our guys. The tension , Hutch caring for Starsky and the situation becoming so desperate. I just really enjoyed this. And I loved how Hutch protected Starsky at the end. Thank you.
Bama122 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
WHAT A HELLUVA STORY. GOING TO THE FAVS.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I really like this story - fun and easy to read, and very enjoyable. I've loved S&H since I was eleven (40 years!) and I still read the fan fiction and watch reruns (Paul Michael Glaser was my first love and I still love him). I'm writing my own novel about two women police officers based on, guess who, and I have a similar role about a hold-up in a market with one partner also being thrown into a glass case! I will certainly look for more of your stories.
Paula UK chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hi! I really enjoyed this story...it would have made a great episode. I particularly liked how Hutch handled the situation and tried to protect Starsky.
Good work.
Paula
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I know this is an old story, but it was so beauitfully written, and about one of my fav all time series - I could just picture the two guys in that situation.

You gave them such great voice, I could hear them, and you have such a great talent I wish you were still writing - if not about this show perhaps something else?

Thanks anyway for sharing
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was a terrific, outstanding, and I can't think of another adjective to describe it story! Can you tell I liked it? You did a great job with this one.
Sally Ferrell chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This story had me on the edge of my seat! Great tension! Now I have to go read the rest of your stories.
Amisarin chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
so great

I cried

poor Starsky
Pennameunknowns chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Oh my god I cried! It was fantastic! I love watching teh old starsky and hutch shows and this was deffinately one for the histroy books! Thanks for reveiwing my story aswell!

Again Wonderful job.
Delia chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Very moving story. You did a good job capturing their personalities. I REALLY did enjoy this one.

Becki chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Wow! Kept in worrying most of the way through this! It was like 'Please don't die Starsk, please don't die!' and then it was 'Hutch NO!' But yes he was willing to give his life for his parnter, that's so lovely! Very nice plot and you kept in keeping with the actual show in keeping it light in places. I like! Nice work!
Milford chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
oh I really enjoyed this! You captured the guys wonderfully and the angst and tension made for a terrific read. I hope you have more to share.
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is a great story! Poor Starsky... You captured his character very nicely, and his happiness at the beginning makes the following events all the more heartbreaking.

Geez... how could anyone hurt a lovable guy like that?

;-)
Bohemia86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Fabulous! Lots of tension, believable interaction between charcters - all in all a really great read! Very very cute, I have to say, when Hutch protected Starsky - definitely what he'd do in that situation! Thankyou for this! More stories please!

Keira
wuemsel chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
What a great read, I really enjoyed it! The tension was great, and, man, did I love that ending! *sniff* Just so very Hutch to try and protect him even then. *double-sniff*

Loved it! Hope to read more from you soon!