Reviews for Things Left Undone
Mirajane92 chapter 1 . 1/20
These stories are so good! I wish I would have found them earlier! The only thing that irks me are the OCs. Why are there so many of them! And not only that, but they all have some sort of superpowers or are power rangers etc. That just makes it worse. Oh why? Of course I am a person who (surprisingly) don't really like OCs. To me, they can ruin even the best of stories. Other than that pointless rant that really means nothing, these stories are great and really well written. Good job.
historian chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Introducing new characters, especially new Rangers, is always a dangerous thing to do. I think you manage it well, creating characters that are interesting and different, without letting them overshadow the canon Rangers. Good job.

Writing Bulk and Skull as something besides total jerks and complete idiots is also challenging, but I think you pulled it off. It helps that they had six months "off camera" to mature somewhat, but's its still tricky. This is one of the more realistic jobs I've seen.

Jurie-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Actually, "how may I help you?" would be "Comment puis-je vous aider?" -v I love your PC serie! Well, I'm off to read more!
BlueberryPancakes chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
Good ending. Keep writing!