Reviews for Brother, My Brother
Lyra Melody chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Yea! Proto finally became a good guy! I hope you make another one like this!
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Yay! What a great story. Nice voice, believable emotions, and the ending was nicely done.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Great alternate ending to my favorite episode. :D
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
although I've never seen the cartoon, i've always liked the fanfics that are based in it, and I've always been captivated by "what Ifs", what if he turned good, what if he'd herd this conversation, what if me and my cousin were transported into the worl of Halo2 as Spartans? *coufshamlessadvertizingcoff*

I really liked this one, and although Pokemon is cheesy and all that stuff, when I watched the movie, that song really touched me. grabbed ahold of a chunck of my heart and squeezed, but I'll never admit that to anyone...
Gelendra chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
OMG!... This is... amazing! The episode you were referring to is called "Bro-bots," btw, and that scene is one of my favorites in the entire series. I even drew it, because no one had it on screenshot. And this is an amazing fic! I love how you took the scene. The only thing I could ask for is a follow-up, what happened afterwards. (also, they've got the cartoons on DVD for sale; mine's being delivered :3)
RandyPandy chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I got pissed off when ProtoMan actually went through with Wily's plan in the cartoon. So it makes me gald to finally see him give in and NOT do it! (I'm half-hoping for a sequel to this...)
PixelMage chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Aww I love it! I want to read more..
kage.exe chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
you have got to update plz!
Manicalpha chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Damn straight Protoman couldn't do it! I was so pissed when he went through with it -nearly gleefully!- in the cartoon. My friend and I are revamping megaman and requesting about the rights to the cartoon, because we are seriously storyboarding, sketching and planning to remake Megaman and give it the justice it deserves, a la not-eighties.

Also, here's a little Oekaki I drew while reading your fic.

Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Good fic. I enjoyed reading it. I loved that cartoon. It came out on dvd in my area so I hope maybe you can find it in yours. Its in two three disk sets. All episodes are on the disks. After I finish reviewing your story I plan on going and watching the episode you were talking about. I'm glad I'm not the only one to still like that cartoon. Ja.
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
- Well done!
MekkaBabble chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
i was wondering when someone would write a story where protoman becomes good. even though i've only seen one episode of the cartoons (and even then, spent the entire 30 minutes making fun of it), i got the gist of it. you did a nice job with this. a very beautifully executed fanfic. ::applauds::