Reviews for Foolish Games
mlcxo chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Yeay... after a long wait u updated! Keep up wid the good work k?
Thread Magic chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Previously Jinenji

Yea! You updated! Yea! This is the only Kodocha fanfic I'm reading, so I'm glad you updated. If you still need any help feel free to email me. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! _
sakuralilystars chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
yay! you updated ! luv the chapter
CoolGirlEmily chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
LMAO, boy was I surprised when I checked my favorites and found this updated.

YAY!

You seriously need to keep up with this though! It's such a good story, but it's not fun waiting forever. xD Very good, though!
mimi-chan chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
wow this is an excellent fanfic it's truly awesome please please update as soon as u can because i just can't wait.
allie-cat007 chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
The story was really good but I think you should focus on Akito a little. Also, some suspense would be great!
Kudos4U chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Please hurry with the new chapter, I commend you on your work! Anata wa nihongo sugoi desu! Kudasai, hurry!
Kudos4U chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Enjoying this immensely, keep it up!
Kudos4U chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Cool story so far, made me even wonder. Keep going, and it's good to know Sana and Hayama are going to get together.
Kudos4U chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Don't put yourself down, you have an awesome story working for you. Plus, you're chapters are longer and way more detailed than mine. Please keep working on it. For me? For everyone who likes this story?
Kudos4U chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Good job, I really like this, can't say I know every character since I'm new to this series, good job!
sakura chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
please update fast you haven't updated in a long time a very long time PLEASE update today you are leaving me in suspence PLEASE UPDATE
sakura chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
please

update now not tomorrow or later now please!
sakuralilystars chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
i hope that u update soon! i wanna see what happens. really great job on this by the way!
Meredith chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
I really like your story! Please continue to update. Your characters of Josh and Miwa are good, but Sana and Josh don't seem very close. Maybe explain their relationship a little more. It's great!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »