Reviews for Coin
caz1969 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I was expecting Sara to be injured.

Nice story, again
Claudie Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I just tried reviewing this but my computer shut down on me! Nice story. As usual, you surprised me with the actual situation (you are the master of twists!) which always leads to such an enjoyable story. Thanks!
gglovebug chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
.goodness. You had my heart in your hands with this one. Expecting the worst - then the sweet twist at the end. Marvelously evil you are! Great job. Loved it.
Taletha chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hell, I thought she got shot at first. Then again, I guess having a baby ranks right up there.

Very nice.
Billy4Me chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I loved this, of course. And, as someone else said, you're really good at misdirection. I love the way you just drop us into the middle of a situation and then explain everything in, like, 10 words or less. Amazing. You're the queen of the one-shot.
AngelApple70x7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Perfect, absolutely loved it.
lamadrina19 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Bethe chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Okay, I have to admit that you had me scared for like the first half of this story. You're really good at misdirection, do you know that? Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this story is just beautiful. It's short and simple, but sometimes those are the best stories. Thanks for sharing this.

msgrits chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
lovely...simple...eloquent...good job
smrozier chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wow! Loved this!
svcmc chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
you made my day - what a wonderful story! A really nice follow up to In the Center and Thesaurus! Happy Thanksgiving!