Reviews for Heavy Metal War With A Side Of IceCream
Magpiebee chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hnng, hilarious and amazing. I loved everything about it. Faved
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was hysterical! I will never look at the Ninja Turtles the same way again!
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
? Okay, which Transformers are you talking about? I've seen both live action and i saw the 1st season of the original series, and i saw all of Transformers:Animated. I don't remember all of them dying!
SoulOfTheDawn chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I don't care what anyone else says but I don't think thta Prowl, Ratchet or Brawn acctually died because their paint didn't turn grey *nods firmly*.

Anyways on the whole I though this story was really good. I remember when I first saw the origonal movie like two maybe three years ago. I cried my eyes out when the Autobots died at the begining lol. The look my brother gave me was prob'ly the same as the look on Leo's face. I hope you do more grossover stories between TMNT and TF:G1. Good job on this story! 5/5.

~Lady Grace
Nikalian88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
oh dude did i need that. the part when we find out what they are watching caused me to burst out laughing. i had tears in my eyes. i love the transformers, well done. oh the mikey and leo food fight was good.
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
XD That was so good, love it!
PrettyMistakes chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hahaha! GOD, this was brilliant! I love the idea of Donny and Raph having the same taste about something. I also loved the way you made the two scenes collide like:

"Leo glowered at him and flicked it into Mike's lap with his spoon.

"Hey!" Michaelangelo yelped.

Donny was stunned, and let loose with the tears."

Really good! :D The ending line was pretty cool too! Keep up the good work.
mac chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
good fic, and belive it or not as soon as soon as you wrote "He can't die! Why is he dying!" i knew they were watching transformers the movie.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Aww, I really liked that! Raph and Donny watching cartoons together... and crying. It was SO CUTE! And Leo in an ice-cream war? lol
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
LOL! That was hilarious! I felt so bad for Donny and Raph, granted I've never watched transformers, but i got the jist of it. I think my brother liked it. But this was so funny! esp[ecailly how you had all of their reactions. LOL.
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
*sobs alongside Donny and Raph* My poor Screamer...and they're right - Thundercracker and Skywarp? *shakes head* Not the same at ALL.

Very cute fic.
Angelus Prime chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Funny stuff. I had a feeling it was Transformers the Movie they were watching (didn't notice the little author's note at the top). Man, TMNT...that was one of my favorite shows growing up. And Transformers...you can probably guess ;) This made my day. Thanks!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
*laughes so hard she fell off her chair*

Oh GOD! XD XD XD XD

this is really a killer, lol~
tbreader chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
ah i read all your stories before. I love them and i'm rereading them. This was a riot a minute. I think i'll order pizza after all.

This was a good laugh after readin despair...WHY'D YOU HAD TO GO AND KILL DONNY OFF FOR!

"ahem" ergo...thanks for the pick me up!
Metal equine Blaze chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
MeB from the Cell, reporting in.

I never read the heading but I knew exactly to what movie you refered at this: * "Oh, look, Daniel The Liability," *. Everyone hates Daniel. LOL

It made perfect sense to me just why both Raph and Don would love TF:TM. Technology and fighting, wrapped up in one. :) Oh, and I have to agree with them on the 'offing' of the best characters. Why? Why, dammit? *sob*