Reviews for Marvelous
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
How have I not reviewed this one yet? I adore John/Dawn.. and I adore you, so this was brilliant. Keep it up.
yoursmile chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Aww! I love a good John/Dawn fic when I see it, and this was definitely good. I love it! Great job.
Latisha C chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Awe, sweet chapter. I like the John Cena/Dawn Marie pairing. Keep up the terrific writing.
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aw, that was so cute, so sweet and so sexy all at the same time. Nice to see a fresh couple from you. You managed to make John so dorkishly adorable and sincere, and Dawn as always is quite marvelous. Very nicely done
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
aw so definitely romantic!That was sweet of John to take such awesome care of Dawn and telling her everything is going to be ok again and how much they love each other!
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Ack! And...and that's it? Gr. *Sigh* I hate you. Lol. ;) I'm joking. I love you for writing something about Dawn and John here. I've been looking for some more fics on these two for awhile now and I even wanted to write one myself. It was so good. I hope to see more from you. (Especially these two.) Hmm...*Closes Eyes and Starts Rubbing Temples Crazily* I see a series where you include Dawn and John...a story like the magneficent ones you have now..ahm *Stops* In all seriousness. Good. *Laughs* It was real good.