Reviews for A ski trip to remember or forget
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
CK1,

That was hilarous and I'm sure a bit uncomfortable for Kim. I would be mortified but I would manage to get over it.

Thanks for a great read.

Thanks,

Silver
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Nice little short story; suspenseful, kind of funny, and well written.

The characters were creative. Kim was creative, and in character. Ron was good too, nice the way he tried to be there for Kim after the horror she went through. Bonnie was her typical cruel self.

The wholesome standards are pretty good.

Some of the details are questionable. But I am grateful that you did nothing suggestive or offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
BenRG chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Okay, so our heroes have learnt two things. Firstly, Bonnie /can/ go that low. In fact, I'm not sure if there are depths that she cannot reach. I've known a lot of people like that. Secondly, [Reviewer's comments deleted to preseve K rating and also Kim's modesty].

Oh well... I suppose it wouldn't be a ski trip without a broken leg. I wonder if they should leave some snow and ice in Bonnie's bed or something...

BenRG's Rating: 7/10 - Worth a laugh
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
it was a good 15 minute laugh, woke the wife up and made her mad, still worth every second of it
o-flightless chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Oh so you did make one of the skiing trip! I love it !It was even funnier than the sequel , but where is Rufus in all this?
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I wish there were more chapters. Good job and keep up the good work. I hope there are more chapter.

Always,

Shannon
cool chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
it's gold
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
So funny!

I think Kim would rather forget while Ron remembers it... lol!
Puidwen chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
good fic. and also HA! HA! HA!
Never See Me Coming chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Totally Awesome! Didn't expect the pants thing but... I definately enjoyed the story. Update Soon!
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
OMG! TOO FUNNY! I love it, this one is going on my favorites list.
Forlong chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Funny stuff. Most of your stories are rather sad. This one was a nice change of pace.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Lol! Now THAT was entertainment!
Maxie Goofmore chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I can't get enough of your stories... They have a bit of everything everything... And you don't overdo anything! Anyway keep writin' your stuff rocks!
Eowyn the Fair chapter 1 . 11/24/2004