Reviews for The Manor
Best story ever! I loved it sooo much! Thank you for writing it!
misfitofhonor chapter 1 . 3/11
mkmm. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?
Shreyagranger chapter 4 . 1/3
this chAPTER I Thnk I died
twinningbigtime chapter 8 . 1/1
Naaaaaw would have loved to have read about their wedding!
But I enjoyed the story very much :)
ivanna33 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I loved the cabin and I'm liking this story too. For future reference though, the leaning tower of Pisa is nowhere near Rome... it's in Pisa, a town more than a hundred miles north of Rome.
Alinaw chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
Just had a mini spasm due to too many feels. Fangirlyness is overwhelming. I is overwhelmed. Dramione is life. I love you.
nk01 chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Cute
im chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS CHAPTER! :) :* 3
imugly chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
this is so good
clumsydolphin chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
So this cracked me up. The iinterview poor draco had. See when my oldest was a baby he was a quiet one. He didnt do much of anything but look around, didnt even crry vey often! Then one day i was doing some homework assignment and accidentally dropped my pencil and it bounced off his head and i said "oops, bonk!" And he just started that deep belly laugh babies have. So i did the only thing a mother can do! I bonked his head again with the pencil. It was his favorite game for a while. Your swizzle stick interview brought that memory back lol. Good start to the story, so fun.
rummy101 chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
Good sequel!
SpectaculousAbbie chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
This is so good! I loved your first one too! You wrapped it up perfectly with everyone getting their happy ending. That's one thing JK Rowling didn't do as well as I thought would happen. I'm big on Draco and Hermione and Ron and Pansy and Harry and Ginny. There are few fanfics that are as well written as yours was. This changed my whole perspective on Harry Potter and Hogwarts and house rivalries. It's amazing what one fanfic can do for a whole lifetime of belief. The Manor and The Cabin were both really close in writing styles and just seemed like one. I wanna thank you for changing the way I view things and people.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Great job with the sequel! I love the proposal 3
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
that was a really nice way to end the story! cool! :-) the ending brought a smile to my face...:-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
that was sweet! :-)
they have such a sweet relationship! it's really amusing to read about them!