Reviews for The Manor
clumsydolphin chapter 2 . 3/25
So this cracked me up. The iinterview poor draco had. See when my oldest was a baby he was a quiet one. He didnt do much of anything but look around, didnt even crry vey often! Then one day i was doing some homework assignment and accidentally dropped my pencil and it bounced off his head and i said "oops, bonk!" And he just started that deep belly laugh babies have. So i did the only thing a mother can do! I bonked his head again with the pencil. It was his favorite game for a while. Your swizzle stick interview brought that memory back lol. Good start to the story, so fun.
rummy101 chapter 8 . 2/11
Good sequel!
ravengail chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
This is so good! I loved your first one too! You wrapped it up perfectly with everyone getting their happy ending. That's one thing JK Rowling didn't do as well as I thought would happen. I'm big on Draco and Hermione and Ron and Pansy and Harry and Ginny. There are few fanfics that are as well written as yours was. This changed my whole perspective on Harry Potter and Hogwarts and house rivalries. It's amazing what one fanfic can do for a whole lifetime of belief. The Manor and The Cabin were both really close in writing styles and just seemed like one. I wanna thank you for changing the way I view things and people.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Great job with the sequel! I love the proposal 3
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
that was a really nice way to end the story! cool! :-) the ending brought a smile to my face...:-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
that was sweet! :-)
they have such a sweet relationship! it's really amusing to read about them!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
nice chapter! :-) i like the development in between ron and pansy!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
oh...finally ron will have someone! im so excited about this party! i wonder how draco will ask?
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
nice chapter! im glad hermione had a nice time in the manor!
i just want to tell you its called kama sutra and not karma sutra! karma and kama mean completely different things in hindi! ;-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
awwww...the date was so cute! :-) he believed the flood thing...he's so cute sometimes...:-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
that interview was hilarious! the reporter was in his own world! the conversation in between hermione and draco was so good...:-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
im excited to read the rest of the chapters! :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I read the Cabin, and then this in one go. Characters are on point, and the humour keeps the stories rolling. Looking forward to your next story.
Eggyfriend chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Ron has a sister called Freda? This is new :)
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
STOP YOUR FRIGGING READING RIGHT NOW AND LISTEN! (sorry, couldn't resist) Brilliant stories, both of them. glad i kept up with them!