Reviews for To Teach the Teacher
Mayhem21 chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Now this is a take on Rufus and the Turks I haven't seen before. And I must say, I really like it. The change in 'leadership' in this chapter is v. clever - and so neccessary! Well done, well done indeed! I hope Rufus makes it to the building ok...and that he figures out that that's where he needs to go! Best of luck with the next chapter!
Serena McKeenzo chapter 8 . 4/2/2004
Really good! But you stopped it in the middle. You last updated nearly 3 years ago... No hope for an update, I guess?
ForgottenHope chapter 8 . 12/24/2003
Please update you can't just leave it like that, I mean come on I want to know what kind of trouble there going to get in to next, plus hear the end of Reno's story.
ForgottenHope chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I luv all stories to do with the Turks and Rufus can ya make it a Tseng/Reno of Rufus/Reno Their ma fave pairs, please continue.
Rosetta chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
That was sooo good! Hurry up and do the next chapter! I love the turks and Rufus!
lantica dana chapter 8 . 5/7/2002
!quick the next!
Nine Muses chapter 8 . 4/10/2002
Pleasepleaseplease continue! If for noone else, for me! I LOVE Rufus and Tseng pairings and Tseng Reno too! ! ! ::falls to her knees begging:: Plleeeeeeease! Do it for the Waverly Track Team!
Uftaki chapter 8 . 1/10/2002
Yow! You can't just leave it there! What happens next? How does Rufus find his way back...? Great story _
Sammy-chan chapter 8 . 12/2/2001
Honestly, I would pay you just to get you to write many more fics about Rufus, Tseng and Reno! _~
Shin-Ra 26 chapter 8 . 9/19/2001
Gotta have more chapters! If you don't..well..uh..I'll think of something really nasty to do to you.
Kiyara no way in hell I'm signing in chapter 8 . 6/21/2001
JaiWong! You updated! *Applauds* And I love it! Hurry and get the next chapter up so I can see what happens to poor lil Rufie left alone in the slums! _
Aes Sedaiani k.-not signed in chapter 7 . 6/19/2001
*slaps head for not reading this before* Wow, this is great, seriously. good emotion and lovely descriptions(although they can be slightly bloody, but that's realistic and needed!) Nice story on the Turks and their teacher, Tseng. I look forward to more soon) so keep it up!
atzlanit chapter 7 . 6/18/2001
This is so yummy! I mean, turks and rufus, can't get any better than that:) please oh please cont. this quickly...tis so amazing!
Moira chapter 4 . 5/23/2001
I'm still reading, but after what Shinra said about Tseng I all but snarled incomprehensively at the computer screen startling the cat on my lap and making my Mom raise her eyebrow. Good job! Having your readers swear like drunken sailors at an inanimate object is quite an accomplishment in evoking emotional attachment for characters. _~ Off to finish it now.
Taylor Takahashi chapter 2 . 5/11/2001
I luv this fic! Please write more soon! I just can't wait!