Reviews for Rose Colored Glasses
verbal acuity chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
You are an amazing writer, oh my god. This.. it killed me. You did a wonderful job with this. You should have written more Niou/Yagyuu. You're great at it.
BloodyNeutral chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I can't describe it, but wow.. This story is amazing.. :)
critic chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
This was a sweet story, good job.
Kimby Fo chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Hola de nuevo!. Me encantó esto. Quiero llorar! Pero si no es Yag un amor? :( LOS ADORO!.

Todo está muy bien,es "aparte", es lo único que le podría decir a la autora, que es muy autentico e individual de cualquiera de esta pareja. Me encanta la traducción.

Pero la última parte, "You’re gorgeous" es irreemplazable! En ingles queda muy sincero. Es todo. Adiós!
Kitsui chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Te felicito, me encanto. La verdad es que me llego mas por el hecho de que mi madre estuvo enferma un tiempo, se me hiso mucho mas triste al ver q Hiroshi si perdio a su mama, y solo quedaban recuerdos de su felicidad. Creo que si yo hubiera perdido a mi madre hubiera padecido como el..

Muy lindo n-n!
Orahiko chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
That's lovely.
Red-Planet31 chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
I don't know why but I nearly cried reading this. Love the pairing. Love how you wrote them. Just beautiful.
ruji chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
i love the way you picture their relationship, so trusting and peaceful and true. this chapter was beautiful, Yagyuu's happiness. i'm hoping to read more from you.
Hikari no Yami chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
*_* My YagNiou OTP is calling out for me... I love this fic. _ You're an awesome writer! *drool* The fluff and the angst is radiating from this fic, _ I look foreward to your future works.
Suuki chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Aw... soo cute! I kinda expected the story to be longer, but sometimes short is good too. O.o I think... but anyway, luved it!
Eriol-sama chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Excellent! Encore! Encore!

It's beautiful! I like all the symbolical things you written there! The roses, the smile and the changing! The whole process! Wa *fallen in love*

Keep writing! Me will be waiting for your other stories!
Suuki chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
O Hey, this is a different kind of romance story, I like it! Lol, I want to know what he looks like without his glasses too, heh heh.. Update soon!
ruji chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
saa... this chapter was short, i would say. thought it would have been better if it was more elaborated. however, it was a nice read nonetheless, and i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Suuki chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Colies! _ I haven't seen this pairing very much and the story is interesting... bwahhaa.

Update soon! Or plushies will eat you...
ruji chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
i've grown to like this pairing recently, but there aren't many fics on Yagyuu and Niou... and yours has lots of potential for some real angsty stuff! update soon pls!